Sensi Seeds Mr nice G13HP

@Swe-can Thank You again for volunteering to grab these little guys/gals. No pre-soak just directly sowed. Nice and warm today and it will probably be the last nice day for a while, so its the best time to plant them…

61 Likes

Nice! Looking forward to seeing them grown out.

I reuse the plastic nursery pots as well. They’re often annoyingly thin plastic, but free is free haha.

15 Likes

Awesome I’ll be tagging along.

8 Likes

Never had Sensi seeds, but have a respect for them until i know different, ill be paying attention

10 Likes

Newcomers, please watch your step…I’m gonna hide out over here in the corner and watch @V4vendetta work his magic. Got a bag of stale Popcorn, promise not to fart. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray:

26 Likes

Lmao :joy: oh you’re killing me sir.:man_shrugging::sob::sob::sob:

11 Likes

Ops… Im sorry I didn’t see you there @misterbee. Lemme slide over to the side here.

10 Likes

Thank you guys for a warm introduction. We all see the 88’ version so hyped up, and for good reason. Let’s find out what’s in these beans…

13 Likes

Putting up my beanbag and some cough medicine !! Let’s do this @V4vendetta

Hope you’ll find the holy grail here!!

13 Likes

I was slow to wake to the quality of Bodhi gear but I have been to confession, admitted my transgression, and now have the proper respect fo it.

I’ll be watching this one!

16 Likes

Scoot over B there is enough room for the both of us. And i have fresh popcorn. Should be a good one.

10 Likes

Well crap, it’s getting crowded in here, guess I’ll be part of the standing room only crowd.

I’ve only ever grown the 88, can’t wait to see what these turn out like, goodluck @V4vendetta

11 Likes

I lit my joint, cracked open a beer and popcorn ready. Can’t wait.

10 Likes

Pulling up a chair, pipe in hand, and along for the ride!!

10 Likes

I seen some Sensi Seeds produce huge buds.Get ready

8 Likes

Ditto. I probably get 10+ runs out of those things before they give out and start cracking. If it ain’t broke, don’t replace it. That’s my philosophy.

14 Likes

Awesome! Tagging along for the show, will be nice to compare to the ones SCJedi made for a preservation run.

8 Likes

This I’ve gotta watch @V4vendetta
I’ll have the short bus drop me off here daily.

9 Likes

I bet she’s gonna be sticky as hell, I just grew out some g13 and those mfs are resinous.

8 Likes

I also pick up discarded 32-44oz styrofoam cups on my walks; great clone and small mother pots. Best part is, you can write directly on them with sharpie or pen.

12 Likes