sensi seeds, nl #5 x Haze

im trying to start this here, not hip 100% yet on here

23 Likes

i will be using a female seed from sensi seed for the pollen donor. i will veg the plant out for a bit and i will cut a clone. i have chosen northern lights #5 x haze. now this strain is supposed to be a big producer. i will find out here shortly. what do you guys know of this strain?? any thoughts or things i should consider??

6 Likes

Hmmm…how will you do that?

3 Likes

i will be using a silver thisolate spray to produce female pollen to selected plants for making female seed. i will cut a clone that will preserve the strain, as well. the spray will stress the plant out and produce male flowers that only produce female pollen as the plant itself was reversed or sprayed until stressed out

6 Likes

I just looked sensi is out of nl5 x haze and there having a 50% off sale …

2 Likes

Big girls come out of this line.

4 Likes

Nl5 her self was a pig. Then add haze to it yep Tall ceilings required

6 Likes

Would love some of those as i am planning nice big outside ngarden in maine next spring. Celings as tall as the sky

3 Likes

Thier were some special selections to come outta that line

4 Likes

I haven’t had sensi’s, but i grew swami’s out a couple of years ago… it was good… imaginative and dreamy, but also with an edge… there was an almost aggression with some of the buds… not a meth head kind of high, but definitely an edge. remains in my top 5 list.

4 Likes

Can I ask what about here that has you on the fence?

2 Likes

yeah i have heard people getting huge buds of this strain, yes heard she will be tall and is supposed to be a great strain. i am not on the fence on the strain, i wanted opinions or people who have grown the strain out, just want to know what im in for. i am preparing for a great experience growing this out and hopefully make a few seeds from it to preserve it, well for me and possibly a few lucky people , maybe get some out on people on here, but there is still a lot that can happen between now and then. so right now i just have my fingers crossed. once that bean pops though, i will be one step closer.

4 Likes

Oh I must have misunderstood I thought you were saying you wasn’t sure about Overgrow lol

I’m sure there is a grow log of these on here somewhere and if not at minimum someone with experience with this strain :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to Overgrow @blendmedmedman hope you stick around a long while I’m sure you will :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

yeah i am not used to the format or how to really do things here on the site, i was trying to figure out where to post this. yeah im looking for more info on the strain, but the seeds already started, hoping to see that shell crack. from what i have read, this strain is supposed to be real nice. i am looking forward to running this one

3 Likes

yeah i am here to share any knowledge i can to help our community grow for sure/ nice to meet you kinda.

3 Likes

I’ve wanted to see a Sensi Nl#5xHaze grow for a minute. Good luck man, I’m excited to hear how it goes for you!

5 Likes

you and i both

4 Likes