Sensi Star (Title must be 12 characters)

Post your Sensi Star pictures…

18 Likes

This is the original OGRE…a mutant strain of Sensi Star…clone only of course…

I also made my own Ogre cross which I call Black Ogre.

Black Domina x Ogre

21 Likes

Ah ah ah not necessarily so, I have ogre beans made 5-7 years ago at another club.
From the 99 ogre

3 Likes

:blush:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

I got the beans from
@Sebring
(NL5/Haze X Sensi Star) F2

1 Like

Those pictures are from 18+ years ago and the original Ogre was a clone only strain when I got it…a guy sprouted 500 sensi star beans and he got 1 that was a mutant and named it Ogre…that Ogre strain was clone only and was passed around to other growers…I heard other people sprouting 500 sensi star beans hoping to find an ogre mutant…

5 Likes

Flowers look pretty good. So overall whats the opinion on sensi star? And crosses of. I got a nl#5 x sensi star flowering now. Hoping for that heavy sit you down effect. I read about sensi star but mostly seed ads. I bought the cross wanting solid indica effects without the racey do all the dishes start.

Looks like a solid start healthy plant.

1 Like

Sensi Star should put you down. Heavy indica, metallic citrus smells and tastes.

The NL5Haze x SensiStar F2’s are from me. You want to run the #4 beans and yeah, look for the metallic/citrus one’s. If you’re getting spicy they’re likely haze leaning. Any rotten floral smells are NL5 leaners which are similar in effect but not as strong.

2 Likes

I’ve never grown Sensi Star it self …just the Ogre and it was a knock out strain…I’ve crossed Ogre with another knockout strain Black Domina…

3 Likes

What do you mean by #4 beans?

1 Like

if you got the NL5Haze x SensiStar beans from me or sebring, there are two vials in the bag.

Vial #4 is from the NL5/Sensi Star (pheno) mom
Vial #5 is from the NL5/Haze (pheno) mom

3 Likes

Ok, gotcha- @HolyAngel

Thanks for making these and especially for sharing…

3 Likes

Heres a crappy picture shes the one in the back by the fan. Only couple weeks in smells are light right now hard to identify.

i just posted her on the nl5 thread then found a sensi star thread. Obviously both strains got interest. Fingers crossed hope she a knockout flower. I have probably 15 clones of her already.

6 Likes

Yeah that one looks just like my #4 nl5sensistar pheno. Think you’ll at least find something close to what you’re looking for in that if not spot on.

5 Likes

That oger x black domina sound amazing! If you have extras I’d love to trade some! Or trade a cutting once you find one you like :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I don’t have a bunch of seeds any strain right now, but I’m going to be doing some crosses of all my clones so hopefully there’s going to be something you’d be interested in.
Right now I just have a clone of Sensi Star I got from a local shop. They didn’t list the origin, but they have several strains from Jordan of the Isle, so I’m assuming it’s chosen from seeds from him. I haven’t flowered it yet, about to put the first clone into bloom. It’s a bonsai mom, not showing fat Indica leaves

4 Likes

It should be a great cross…Black Domina male from Sensi Seeds back in the day.

Ogre clone only cutting x Black Domina

2 Likes

Sounds heavy-duty

Looks like preflowers starting to appear.

2 Likes

Who’s seeds did you get?