Sensibowl Grows Things

Alright, kind of in the middle of things but figured it was about time to start a grow log.
I do a lot of LST, my tent is only 5ft tall so I have to keep a close eye on plant height.

Currently running 2 Death Bubba and 1 Atomical Haze in 5 gallon pots, under a 240w QB in a 2x4x5 tent
Almost time for flip!
They were a little ticked off from over watering and running my lights too close but they’re finally bouncing back… prune time!

Pre-prune letting their hair fly

After catching the business end of some clippers,
thinned out and picked main bud sites

56 Likes

My Death Bubba bonsai mom got the flip a while back, just waiting for her to finish up

41 Likes

Very cool plant structure and training style!

:+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

7 Likes

Cheers, much appreciated! :v:

5 Likes

I’m really liking the way you are keeping them so uniform and they are looking great

3 Likes

Thanks a bunch! I always imagine lying across em like a bed, I don’t think they’d appreciate it though

7 Likes

Very nice, love the structure! and damn she’s a frosty gal, Death Bubba is a favourite of mine, well almost anything Bubba but me and DB and VDB are like peas in a pod, you actually got me pulling out some nugs just thinking about it.

6 Likes

Thanks, I hacked her down for some clones then flipped her, wasn’t sure how she’d turn out but was quite pleased! I’m a Bubba lover as well, pretty much always have a cut of her going. Would love to get my hands on a pre-98 one of these days too. Nice, enjoy those nugs!

8 Likes

Well, I may be able to help you with that soon, doing a little pheno hunt as we speak (15 plants) and my mentor is doing 20 we find some gems there will 100% be some babies made. Keep an eye out in case I don’t remember but I 100% will send you a grip when I do.

9 Likes

Oh wow that’s awesome, good luck with the pheno hunt. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for that one, much appreciated!

4 Likes

That’s a cool sounding name. Great training technique, can’t wait to see these girls blooming!

2 Likes

It was a freebie from Paradise seeds when I ordered some Durga Mata a while back. It responds incredibly well to training

3 Likes

Almost 24 hours after prune, happy trees this morning! Gave them an early bed, today is their first day of 12/12. Let the flowering begin!

23 Likes

I like your style. What kind of medium do you use?

4 Likes

Thanks! I’m running Sunshine mix #4 with Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice line. In flower I generally use Ozi Magic Monsta Bud as a bloom booster as well. I’ve been looking in to organic no till recently, plan to slowly make the switch eventually

6 Likes

If that’s the case, I’d look into doing a recyclable organic soil before trying no till. No till might be a big jump indoors. My .02 only, either way you’re doing great :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Appreciate the tip, I’ll keep that in mind!

2 Likes

Decided the Bubba needed some glam shots, dusted the ol camera off

34 Likes

Whelp, I never kept track of when I flipped the mini Bubba plant. Aside from feeding, just kind of forgot about it.
I Finally looked at the trichomes, she is ripe!!! This going to be some snoozer bud lmao

20 Likes

Chop time!
Normally I wet trim, but with this little thing I’m not too concerned about humidity and airflow.

Funky foxtail from nearly kissing the blurple it was under

25 Likes