Sensibowl Grows Things

Those snapped back with the quickness. They look great. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Yea they bounced back pretty quick! They stunted for a couple days but after about a week they started really picking up steam again :+1:

2 Likes

Plants are thriving! Did a big ol’ prune yesterday, can hardly tell today.

Flip time around the bend, just waiting on the Death Bubba to produce some nice clone stock first

12 Likes

Right on @SensiBowl ! They’re setting up for a nice show!
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Damn, look at how tight that canopy is. :sunglasses: :metal:
Pedro must be proud. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Cheers @Budderton and @ColeLennon!

Looking forward to seeing what the Purple Primate and OG turn out like. The Primate has some crazy dense/strong branches, have to pinch/soften the branches a bit before training em

6 Likes

I’ll second that, vey nice canopy. Nice show.:green_heart:

3 Likes

Pedro is now big enough to participate in thumb wars. He’s a bit of a cheater though with all those spikes

He got a bit droopy a couple times due to underwatering. I was being overly cautious and didn’t realize how quick he was drinking now. You can see the ridges at the bottom where he flopped over.

Also didn’t think he grew much this last little bit until I checked some old pics :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

:thinking: also, come to think of it Pedro is around a year old Give or take a week. I’ve also kept the yotes alive for just about as long!.. minus the seedlings of course :laughing:

3 Likes

All filled in, should probably prune and flip pretty soon

14 Likes

Those are going to bloom really nicely. Canopy is tight as f. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Heavy prune and early bed tonight, let the flowering begin!

15 Likes

A few days since flip and filling in nicely. They’re incredibly thirsty plants, need to start giving heavier water/feeds. Light intensity raised from 50% to 75%, they’ll get full power in another couple days

13 Likes

Looking great bro. Going to be another fine canopy of flowers. :sunglasses: :metal:

1 Like

Cheers Cole, got a good feeling about the 2 new strains, hopefully one(or both) of em is a solid keeper! :v:

1 Like

Wow five days late they’re filling out again, nice looking as usual :green_heart:

1 Like

Yea they bounced back super quick, their giant root mass probably helped :joy:. Thanks Green!

1 Like

That’s why they’re thirsty, I get the same thing when I grow them too big inside. The Temple x Afkansastan x Pakastani is the he same way.

1 Like

For sure, that sounds like a fun cross! :+1:

Final prune, creating airflow and removing future larf sites.

Purple Primate

Death Bubba

OG Kush

14 Likes