September pic of the Month Contest 🎥 **POLL**

Please vote for who you think has the best pick for September!!! Good luck to all the entries!!!

• Joey420

• DesertGrown

• HappyLittleBush

• Opie

• 7lpdwcaw

• Worcestershire_Farms

• TheShowMeHomie

• brampie

• gramps

• randrobertson522

• Dej

• Kingmambo

• Comacus

• Indoornesian

• Canofbusjoe

• Foreigner

• Pedro_Bann

• dr.h00k

• schmarmpit

• Pawsfodocaws

• pufferfishfiend

• Swampthing

• Jdem075

• LabRat

• nefrella

• YoungDad420

• DippingMyToesInDWC

• CannabisConnoisseur

• Brownboy7089

0 voters

15 Likes

are we just replying with our vote? I vote joey420. love the frog

Kingmanbo, love the trikes on the stem of a fan leaf, invite me over sometimes! lol was close though

1 Like

@LemonadeJoe can you fix the poll I don’t know why it isn’t working

2 Likes

in the coding at the top did it say public off? says public closed = true

Some good competition there. Best of luck! :grinning:

1 Like

Still don’t think it’s working. Good luck everyone, great pics!

1 Like

Sure :wink: it is fixed now …

Just a small syntax error… there was a dot next to an asterisk…

Lots of great photos :slight_smile: Tough decision :thinking: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Before I vote I must ask is @Baltimore not confirmed?

@dr.h00k I’ve come to the conclusion that you are either a professional photographer or you just master the lighting in a pic hate to say it again but you were #2 in my book …your bound to win one of these

3 Likes

Baltimore has yet to join the comp.

4 Likes

yeah was wondering where Baltimore’s caterpillar’s were!

It’s so hard not to just auto vote for the cat pic :rofl:

4 Likes

Damn that bud was a slam dunk

Hopefully @Baltimore signs up next month and enters it again I bet he would have got 80% of the votes

6 Likes

Thank You sir!..not a professional by any means…there’s always stiff competition, but I’ll keep trying to put forth a good effort…cheerz…h00k

3 Likes

What’s crazy is I actually got a credit card and can do that so I should do that and I definitely will next month cuz it’s good to give back to the community even at little bits and stuff like this helps a lot I know. I buy seeds and stuff like that but I’m trying to maintain a genetic base here in case anything happens I’m just preparing.

Thanks for your kindness. You’re a good man.

6 Likes

That plant was a bag seed I started and grew out because I had some room. It was not a strong grower but everything was covered in trichs. I didn’t look but the roots probably even has some.

I just tested some and it is :fire:. It smells like you dropped lemons into a glass of diesel. Effects are very reminiscent of Sour Diesel but it seems stronger to me.

It was a fun little experiment. Running Blue Dream and Blue Cookies now from Mark/Strainly. Might need to colour code all my grows! :v:t5:

1 Like

Pretty sure you would have won this month you should check out the prize well worth 12 bucks

2 Likes

Lol where’s the link bro I’ll drop it on there real fast LOL Hahahaha.jk jk​:+1:t2::grin: I know a dude I should just got this credit card cuz I haven’t had one in so long you know just a lot of the issues with me mentally that I’m dealing with and I’m just getting the try to live like a normal human being.

I’m definitely going to start putting money up not only for stuff like that but for the community as well you know? I want to do something big for us. I just can’t figure out what yet I will though.

5 Likes

So do we need to vote again?

I’m selecting the pic but there’s no submit.