Seriously happy about all the generosity lately . These just landed .. Need your insight

These were just gifted … I’m kinda speechless with all the kindness lately … I know a lot of it looks like Bodhi gear , I’m a huge fan of his work , I’ve only ran his Appalachian SS , which was great btw … That being said , any insight on what I just received would be greatly appreciate. Thx OG …

24 Likes

23 Likes

Lot of good stuff there

5 Likes

I’m seriously beside myself in a good way right now . This was the result of gifting those Sherbs … Dude went waaay above and beyond . Love is real NFA :zap:

11 Likes

Damn! That’s a great list. The challenge is where to start.

5 Likes

I would start in the Thai pineapple haze tester…followed by the skunk band cross

8 Likes

If you want guaranteed fire though I’ve yet to hear a negative word about the orange gogi

5 Likes

Right ? I’m way maxed on space so to the vault for now …

2 Likes

Skunkband x Hindu Kush!!! Sounds friggin’ awesome!!!

3 Likes

Gonna research them a bit later … Y’all would know better about them than me . Like I said , I love Bodhi’s work … I’ve sadly only ran one pack of his gear . The ASS …

3 Likes

Just researching the Blood Orange … Jeez . Sounds killer .

2 Likes

That blood orange is bodhi crossed with jacks cleaner 2 from Subcool. That could be a nice cross. Bunches of good stuff there.

6 Likes

Black Triangle F2 and Pineapple Fields x Blood Orange both cought my attention. :grin:

5 Likes

There are some really good folks here at OG. I’m always humbled by the generosity. Congrats on your score, and props to the overwhelming generosity of your benefactor.

6 Likes

Thank you ! Now if only I had time and more space … In seriously looking at Oklahoma now . :seedling::green_heart:

2 Likes

Everything you have there looks good . Blood Orange crosses sound really good BTf2s and skunkband x HK.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of orange strains but that pineapple fields x BO sounds yummy af. I’d pop that with the quickness.

3 Likes

A bunch of those crosses sound amazing so awesome man. Such a great community

1 Like