Sex testing!

I have had many people ask about where I get my test for determining sex of plants. The normal price is a single test for $15 with price going down to $11 each @50 test.

I got a e-mail for Black Friday sale. It is really a sale better than the last 420 sale. They are only $10 each for even just one. The sale is until the 30th.

Farmer Freeman, Order — Farmer Freeman .

Just a fyi!

:green_heart: :seedling:

32 Likes

Thank you for sharing your 411. I’m gonna get it!

1 Like

Tell me about this witchcraft you talk about :laughing: it’s pretty rare I grow regular seeds unless I’m looking for something lol

2 Likes

Good heads up. Trying this out.

Hey man, thanks! What do you send in? A tip of a leaf?

WO-man

I believe it’s a cotelydon you clip and send.

4 Likes

I keep looking at their webpage wistfully.
We can’t send them samples from Canada & I haven’t seen anything around here like them.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

What if you smear that sample deal they’re talking bout? Could you send that? I see the value in this if you wanna search for the right one and could save so much time over multiple runs.

thnx @G-paS

heads up @OGSince03

3 Likes

Either, if the cotyledon is still green it is good to use. I talked to him when I started really nice guy.

It shows Canada as an option? You have to use the smash cards right? No plant mater left. That is what I did before when sending to CA.

2 Likes

Oh man, I read that title wrong. What a pleasant surprise!!

Thanks for sharing @G-paS !

1 Like

I assume sendin through customs US a cannabis leaf would be scrutinized?

The results would be sent to an email correct?

A smash card , the sender would just smear as much plant matter to ensure DNA is transferred ?

This is a cool option, you can pre order many tests and send at your convenience.

This could prove to be useful.

My introduction to Accidental pollen chucking could be delayed. L

1 Like

I see the possible legal issues appearing with the 2-way kits . As the return address is marked on the return envelopes you order.

Legal issues shipping cannabis from Canada’ To US? Eek

“The kits are sent in a discreet mailer (kraft envelope with no company names). If purchasing the 2-way shipping option, please know the return label will have your address on it. “

I think making my own smash card kit would Be best option . Just have to contact To find out what materials they use.

Or just order the smash cards and mail them personally with no return address ?

Yes, the smash card you smash remove the plant matter and are left with a green stain.
You can order all you want and send in between 1 and however many you have,
The results are e-mail.
The other company the cards were in 4’s. I have never used the smash with them so would need further research.

I mail all mine in a regular envelope.

4 Likes

Ooo they take crypto lol

Always looking for ways to get rid of that

Haha

But to be honest, at this stage in my growing adventures , I think growing out some males will do me some good experience…

2 Likes

Just did a batch of 10, very fast 2day turnaround after delivery of the samples. Will let you know after 12/12 if they were right!

1 Like

I just sent in a bunch 2day. The lab does a couple day turn around. It is the USPS that took a 1.5 week last time.

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Are people generally happy with this service?

2 Likes

I used it in May. Happy with it overall. 6 days from dropping the samples in the mail until I got results emailed

3 Likes

Yeah farmerfreeman is legit and quick service. Not seen a wrong one yet in a few years of buddies ordering 50-100+ at a time and sending them in every ~3mo.

My only personal issue is the price :sweat_smile: but the reagents and equipment needed means he’s not overcharging or anything. Barely making anything tbh.

5 Likes