shabang against the state with its autoflowering garden💪

hi grower as already written in the special presentation room I am Giovanni now I will show you my diary I know that many are against autoflowering but where I am for the moment I have only these available … I planted 8 days ago 3 banana blaze car of the dutch passion and a kannabia micromachine. setup: grow box 60x60x1.40 ventilation and extraction led mars hydro ts 1000 plus a 100 watt cold cfl … 3 pots 11 liters instead another pot where the kannabia is it was created by me and it is 13l … I will use delta 1 delta 9 and delta 10 plus final bio bloom

la micromachine kamnabia vaso 13 litri 8 giorni… queste sono le 3 banana blaze della duch passion 8 giorni anche loro

23 Likes

Great start @Shabita93! & welcome to Overgrow!
:sunglasses: :+1:

I’ll follow along with your adventures

Cheers
G

4 Likes

heartfelt thanks brother I hope to bring everything to an end and always improve both me and my setup more now I have you who give me a hand💪

4 Likes

have you ever used spanish fertilizers delta 1 rooting delta 9 nitrogen and stimulator and delta 10 the bomb for the final bloom i am fine and i am a bomb

delta diez❤️

3 Likes

Not me, I’m in Canada, but I’ll bet @George might have some experience with them.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Welcome!

Will follow along for sure. Always intriguing to see people have their way with autos!

2 Likes

I like to lurk in the shadows , Looks like your off to a good start !

PS…auto’s have come a LONG way in the last few yrs !

1 Like

yes brother you are right the autoflowers have made huge steps compared to the first hybrids now they are more powerful more productive if you know how to do it and or stable if you choose the good bank we hope well for these :muscle:

1 Like

hello growers I want to do a little update of my girls then a banana blaze shows zigzag leaves wrong ph sign maybe it will be lowered because of the coffee in any case in recovery the rest I think everything is going well … I also took a photo of the current temperature and humidity in grow

photoo grow complet the 3 banana blaze autoflowering dutch passion e la kannabia micromachine auto… è la kannabia 12 day … the 3 sister banana blaze 12 days umidity e temp

7 Likes

Nice. Will follow along.

1 Like

good evening growers maybe i update a little too much but it is stronger than me mix already it should have all the necessary nutrients then before flowering i will perform the lst technique only on a banana blaze auto dutch passion and on the kannabia micromachine the others no … and i will start to give flowering stimulator as soon as I see the first signs … now I’m trying to do another setup always 60 x 60 so as to have two autoflowering tents one dedicated to the og members in the sense I am looking for autoflowering created by members or even a few seeds so as to create a diary on the strain og always femm

7 Likes

good evening friends grower today I update my autoflowering garden a bit … today we are at 16 days from seed as fertilizer I started with 2 ml of bio.blow in a liter for all 4 then 250 ml per plant. I noticed that of the 3 auto-flowering banana blaze sisters of Dutch passion, only one and a little stunted for the rest, the others fly instead the kannabia and the one that gives me more satisfaction but I must say that the kannabia bank declared the Dutch passion 65 days instead for the banana blaze took 80 days

the for girl❤️… these are the two banana blazes in full shape💪Uploading: 16351057489093477088400530220876.jpg… this and the banana blaze a little back showing some problems this is kannabia

5 Likes

Hi guys good evening today are 20 days from the birth of 08/10/2021 there are 3 autoflowering banana blaze and kannabia micromachine I wanted to ask you according to you and possible ke are in pre-flowering I also noticed the strong strech cgd they usually do before the flowering you say ? @Mr.Sparkle @ReikoX @corey

4 Likes

Yup there starting figure another week or more then you’ll definitely start to see some bud sets start to form up.

Keep up on the watering as this is when they will start stretching as well

2 Likes

thanks boss I asked who like me treats autoflowers I had thought about it now until the 30th day they will lengthen until the first buds sprout thanks brother I also follow you on your diary :heart:

2 Likes

halloween night update 31/10/2021 today my autoflowering girls are 23 days old and already showing signs of pre-flowering I applied lst only to two of them to the two banana blaze Dutch passion

I’m starting to give flowering stimulator and potassium-filled rice water mixed 48 hours :sunglasses:

8 Likes

good morning to all OG members, today a small update of my little autoflowers today we are 25 days from sowing so … I am administering delta 9 flowering stimulator and together I give water with rice starch a panacea for them then this r the kannabia she who flies

…then we have the most informative banana blaze of the Dutch passion family Uploading: IMG20211102114717.jpg… … instead this is the second banana blaze …finally there is the last banana blaze that we say with genetic problems from birth and so I do not eradicate it because now it has been there for 25 days Uploading: IMG20211102114928.jpg… and finally the photo of all 4 sisters my weapons against the state … a lousy Italian state that condemns the use of weed as if it were a murder I have seen people make fraud in the state of thousands and thousands of euros free and instead friends or acquaintances who are having trouble for 50 g of weed … :pensive::pensive: we are not a state but we are a joke

6 Likes

sorry if I tag you but I wanted opinions on people more experienced than me :heart: @Mr.Sparkle @Gpaw @ReikoX @Nagel420

3 Likes

Looks good! I like the long thin leaves, some sativa in the mix from the look of the leaves. Interesting since Banana Blaze is indica dominant…

Yup, “The stretch” can vary among strains, but its gonna be noticed regardless. I like to think of it as the plant making room for more buds. Some stretch more than others…

3 Likes

thanks for the answer brò anyway I also know that they are predominantly indica but the leaves have the shape of a sativa and the only thing that did not happen only on one plant but on all three sisters, we will see how it will end :muscle:

1 Like