Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

It also puts a hurtin on every hit because the terps are so intense to hold in :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

What a very kind offer that you beat me to… muwahahaha.

Originaldank earning his handle right here… great bag appeal, reminds of a wee bit of Oaxacan…

4 Likes

ya, our Lucy is a handful. She likes things her way and is constantly challenging me. She is crazy protective of my wife. She loves everyone but she gets cranky when people try and leave and she can be quite intimidating. I sleep soundly knowing she is around and when I go on trips I know the house, yard and the wife will be well watched over.
But man… she “is” the epitomy of a bitch LOL

2 Likes

Oh yes they are very solid and dense! Mine came out solid and he has better lights so I KNOW those are some rocks.

2 Likes

Yes is does, nice work brother man.

B looks awesome too.
Very dense, I agree!
I will take a gram of each…LOL

This should be your catch phrase when you get these to market. :wink:

@Carty it is almost football season…

Hut
Hut
Hike

6 Likes

Well Islanders, last Friday was the Official “Cruise Night”. Had a bleak turnout because most were worried about “rain”. It didn’t drop a bit on the North End until about 9:30. Had a great time with my niece, nephew, brother and my “Great Nephew”
Even had a FB friend make the trip across the border with his GN, first time in 4 years meeting face to face and had a blast.

Hopefully next year @TopShelfTrees1 can make the trip also and join the fun!!!

10 Likes

Awesome! @Kgrim sounds like an absolute blast! I truly hope so too, be so awesome! Glad you had a great time!

3 Likes

Hey Islanders! I have a bunch of regular autoflower seeds I made last summer that I just popped 12/12. They came from strainly and are called Bloodcake. I’d like to give away a couple 12 packs. Again these are regular autoflowering seeds, MALES AND FEMALES. The females I have grown turned a very pretty purple and had nice bulbous flowers. Although they were very small plants.

I will pick 2 random numbers tomorrow at 10AM EST. Sign up below if interested!

Add numbers if needed.

1. @Natea
  2. @420noob
  3. @Cannaology
  4. @TopShelfTrees1
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @Illicitmango
  7. @Piter
  8. @CanuckistanPete
  9. @chronix
  10. @Kgrim
  11. @blowdout2269
20 Likes

If @ABushOfKush doesn’t mind I’d like to send the winner of this drawing some Auto Regs that I made also. Double Grape x Spotted Limes Good luck Islanders!

14 Likes

Well that sure is pretty

6 Likes

Hey @Mrgreenthumb @carty :point_up_2:
That is some wild looking bud man thanks for the chance @ABushOfKush

5 Likes

Thank you for the chance @ABushOfKush i can’t believe so few have entered! Oh well better odds for us I suppose

6 Likes

Nice colours on that plant. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well brothers, I just got a PM asking if I would trade Xmas Bud :thinking: They were told, follow and participate in the thread, let me see you’re deserving and earn it through the process to roll the seed out for testing, not with your hand out. I appreciate the member want’s nostalgia for his dad, so I told him EARN it for him, and I’m sure he’d think highly for doing so, and I think that speaks volumes.

8 Likes

Exactly. My father made me earn everything he ever did, or gave me. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for. Interacting with the cannabis community should be the 1st thing this individual should do, especially if it was his dads strain.
That’s the least one could do is show that they are TRULY interested in carrying on a legacy into another generation.

4 Likes

Good morning Islanders!!!
I’ll be digging into the “Vault” once again, and throwing up a WIKI for the 4th of July. There will be a MINIMUM of 4 winners for the 4th!!! Strains will be posted when WIKI goes up.
Enjoy your day all, and those of us who are stuck with the horrible air quality from the Canadian wildfires, stay safe, and inside if you’ve got any health issues or concerns.

8 Likes

Exactly, hit the nail squarely on the head! I want to see these plants preserved, like G13 and G13xNL2.

5 Likes

Land ho! @Illicitmango, welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Idk…@OriginalDankmaster96, I think you could do better. Just razzing ya! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Congratulations on the newfound employment @A-Loc. I hope it all works out for the best. :+1:

Thank you for the generosity @ABushOfKush.

6 Likes

Im sending an extra treat to the shindig. I just got 5 oz 4.5g of the BX3, so I’m sending around a 1/2 oz for everyone to experience the path this going on. It’s a PINE KONG

15 Likes

Thanks man nice to be back at it :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes