Shaggy's Fantasy Island (A virtual exclusive cannabis community, of sorts.) (Part 1)

Dam @Mrgreenthumb you know how to party.
@bassman5420 the reason for so many coconuts at your place was Greenthumbs dress code.
All the girls had to wear this, now I am not complaining but it did make for a mess.

That @Mrgreenthumb is a man of his word.

3 Likes

Good to have you back @bassman5420 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Green is good!

At least one plant made it for ya, sounds rough.
Let me know if you need anything for your restart.

Peace
Shag

3 Likes

Can I join?

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker(8)
can you wrestle a shark while shnockered on homemade rum?

My Captain had me ask, I dunno why. He’s a little weird.
boat-monkey-driving

EDIT: I believe you need to be invited or sponsored, sir, but shags will answer soon.

4 Likes

Is there any other way? (To wrestle a shark that is!)

3 Likes

Yes, you know I love you man, but Lucy our head of security, says you may have to hang out in the lagoon area until you get a chance to build up your trust level here at OG a just a little bit
The good news is, drinks and dabs are free for all guests in the lagoon bar area.

Don’t get discouraged being in the lagoon only means your trading rights are temporarily suspended until you elevate your trust levels.
Several current family members have started like this so don’t lose heart.

Here, @Hellablaked et me catch you up real quick.

I truly feel, that if we can fill the island with family like this…We will be living in a self-made paradise.

Together we can do this, but it takes everyone.
So let us join together and get it done. :wink:

12 Likes

Nice!
We need more of this sorta talk round here. :rofl:
I think we need to make this an option, you really gotta want it, to do shit like that…LOL

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Love the monkey too, got a good chuckle, wonder what it is from originally?

6 Likes

Not, sure I saw him and I laughed, so it was a fit! I’d watch whatever it is in a minute. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

@Hellablaked to make things easy and clear here all kidding aside.

All you gotta do is stop in a chat with the family, let us know what your up to.
Hang out in the lagoon and drink all day, free dabs, lay on the beach.
Update us on your grow now and then, that sorta thing, and before you know it, it will feel like family and you will be family.
Remember the biker thing I told ya about, you can do this. :sunglasses:
Your new family is counting on ya. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah. I’m almost ready to be home for the rest of the year. Gotta go down to slab city and visit my girls grandma next week then I’m gonna be done with all this driving all over CA bullshit, lol. Can’t wait to get my garden growing!

@shag thanks for explaining!

3 Likes

Family first, if ya know what is good for ya.

Something to be said about working the ground with your bare hands and having a successful crop.
Good luck brother.
Keep us posted.

One more thing…
I hope to have more fun in this thread, so if you have some good jokes or shark wresting shit please post some here.
We could always use a good laugh.

Peace
Shag

7 Likes

I almost forgot to show off the new SubHydro Cannabis growing System @CanuckistanPete built.

1. Our newest island tech.
  2. 100% solar powered.
  3. Zero emissions.

The only issue we are having is, the plants look a little salt stressed and we can’t figure out why??? :lying_face:
Does anyone see anything that could be wrong with this design. :thinking:
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

9 Likes

Early 80s my buddies were out salmon fishing found a brick of Thai floating. Lots was being smuggled locally. It was wet with salt water. Guy dried it. For a bit he hade his normal Thai, and some real cheap “Tide Weed”. I tried it. Tasted horrid but still wotked! Forgot about that one.

3 Likes

Oh, I don’t know how this island work, but if it has free terrain, I will go a and put four stakes, taking some part of beach and another of forest. I’m not very greedy, so with around 20.000m2 could suffice, best with a small river. (Don’t want to disturb the neighbours when doing wild partys :sweat_smile:).

Do not move the frames!. Non me movades os marcos!! :rofl:

5 Likes

good to have you back around homie!
I was not involved, I pack in pack out but glad to help clean up :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey, a new family member has arrived. :star_struck:
@Piter

Ok, my man has staked his claim, Don’t move the frame.

Looks like you picked out a good spot.
I like it, you have some full sun and some full shade.
That little river coming out of the mountains runs right through the back of your claim.
You picked a fine spot indeed.
Pretty slick. :sunglasses:

You must be referring to the never-ending dance party @LivingBlackSoil hosts over near the old tennis courts.
Yea, it gets a bit loud over there, but stop on in some time, those folks know how to party, bring your energy drinks, and remember all the dancing is good for keeping the pounds off the beach body.

@Piter
Welcome to the family!
Good to have you!

8 Likes

I think we got some of that kinda weed here in Detroit many many years ago.
The stuff was all bleached out yellow.
Yea, terrible taste, but barely did the job.
But it was November in Michigan, that meant the dry season.
We were happy to have anything at all.
Remember the dry seasons…WTF???

6 Likes

Oh… What a warm welcome.

Ummmm, Must prepare some food for visitors/guests…

2 Likes

I remember the droughts. Is @Piter grilling? Bringing a bunch of boogied out booties in the bike bus for bbq brisket.

Edit: burning Bubbleberry

3 Likes

Shows your age brother…LOL

He is sporting this flag image
Make me wonder what is on the menu?

Don’t try to say that with cotton mouth, it won’t work, I just tried.

Does she taste like Blueberry?
I have never had any that did, I know its out there… :yum:

Smokin’ a fatty of the Ice cream cake.
Not quite done in this pic, I think it went 2 more weeks, but she is smokeable now.

8 Likes