Shaggy's Shenanigans & Scooby Snacks

Well hello to the OG community! This is my new thread for whatever I’m growing and just a fun place to bs as well. So I’m a little late on getting this going. So here is what’s going down currently.

BIG BERTHA
5 Joti Gods Space Needle
1 Joti BlackDosiFire
5 Soloberry #3 @anonymous4289
3 Cookieland @Purple-N-Hairy

HYDRO BOX
1 LSD auto @CoastalMarySeeds
1 TK x SS clone
1 possible BDF survivor

Nothing in the germ/clone tent right now. Momma TK x SS is happy as well. So on to the pics!

GSN

BDF

SB#3

Cookieland

Left:LSD BDF TKxSS Clone

Enjoy my growmies!!

34 Likes

cool starting some of the Joti! Ill be here learning.

4 Likes

Im going to tag along. Are the 3 little ones in the pic the Cookieland?

5 Likes

Yes sir, the smallest ones. Im sure they will catch up. They been fast growing since germ.

5 Likes

Kool genetics! :sunglasses: :+1:

I’ll pull up a seat for this show.
I’m sure Mr :honeybee: will be along shortly, so I best get the bong packed…

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Just remember to save the back corner for him. Thanks for swing in!

2 Likes

Got lost on the way over (@Gpaw left bad directions…lol!!!), hope that far right corner opens up soon. @Shaggy450r, @Shaggy450r, @Shaggy450r…looking good in the tent, Bro, very good indeed. You surely don’t need it, but continued success wishes submitted anyway. As always, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Always a pleasure to have ya aboard brotha!

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair, passing the blunt to Mr. B, and along with the show!!

6 Likes

Hello, OG family. Been dealing with my oldest daughter and mental health, also super busy working on the yard and getting everything ready for outdoor. Updates and pics to come.

6 Likes

Busy here also buddy. Glad to see you starting a thread up. You know I’ll be here to poke fun now and then. :wink:

5 Likes

I feel for you. M. Health is hard for everyone in the family. I get it from both sides. It’s different for everyone but I’m sure it sucks just as much. Keep growing on my friend. Hope everything works out fine.

3 Likes

Thanks bro!.. yeah it’s hard one as it deals with cutting.

3 Likes

My recent ex was really bad in that department. It would make me angry. I couldn’t imagine it being my child. I really feel for you.
Once she come out of it I would try to keep her busy doing something she enjoys. It will help her keep mind in a positive place. I know when I stop caring about stuff especially my plants I know l gotten bad. I isolate something terrible and self medicat.
All the best to you and yours.

2 Likes

We went through that. Thank the good lord that he decided it was a bad idea come track season when he couldn’t cover it up. He got after his arm bad. It really sucks.

4 Likes

Thank you bros! @LilJonB @Badger … its hard when its your kid, breaks ya a bit.

5 Likes

I totally get it bro. I thought, my kid? Wtf?

It got to me for a bit. You can only do so much for other people. At some point it is their responsibility. It’s a cold hard truth I had to realize as a parent.

4 Likes

LSD left TKxSS right

10 Likes

Soloberry #3

9 Likes

GSN

8 Likes