Share Herbies photos

Are there Herbies Seeds’ growers? :wink:

I’ve got some seeds from them but didn’t grow anything yet. First i’m trying to get as much information as possible. That’s why i’m starting this thread so y’all can share photos of your plants.

Drop your plants and the name of the strain, i’m really curious about this :eyes:

2 Likes

My last Herbies grow was Mimosa Shot, she’s amazing, great genetics, buds were dense. but all my photos goooone because of my niece :rofl:

1 Like

I’m in the middle of a Herbies strain grow of Grandmommy Purple. I have a few other strains from them as well. But started with GMP. I couldn’t find very much information online on the plant after starting. I found a few other grows here and there and some harvests. Even Herbies doesn’t have a terpene profile on there. I contacted them directly to ask. They didn’t have any strain test information to provide, but they did give the top 3 terps in the Grandmommy Purple profile:

Myrcene, linalool, and limonene.

Also, this is my first grow. Like first first, and this plant has taken it all from me. I started from 1 seed in Sept and grew out one plant for clones. I took the clones and have 4 plants currently(140+ days since germination). Very resilient. Grows very fast. It seems to enjoy pruning and defoliation. Extremely sticky. It started frosting up around week 2 flower. Trichomes look like they will be great for hash… :heart_eyes: so I am looking forward to that.

Today is the last day of week 5 flower, so day 41. All photos are from today, except #2 and the last one… #2 is from day 37 flower… Let me know if you have any questions.

2 Likes

my first ever online seed order was from herbies, in 2012, white ice and big bud me tinks