Share pics and info of F gens and crosses of Bodhi's genetics ONLY

Thought making this thread might be a good idea for documenting plants folks grow out using ONLY Bodhi’s genetics. IE Bodhi crossed to non Bodhi does not belong here.
Should help in keeping the other two Bodhi threads for his initial crosses.
This thread is strictly for F gens and crosses using Bodhi genetics as both parent plants.

We can’t plant more seeds if we don’t make more seeds !!
So lets see what has been made :slight_smile:

22 Likes

I midas well share what I have to share atm .

9 Wolfpack F2 in early flowering

9 Pura Vida F2 in the black pots. The other 14 are TK x Iraqi F2

30 Likes

Oh shit, didn’t realize someone on here had pretty much the name I chose and was here before me. I can request to have name changed to something else like Grey highland greens or whatever lol. I live in the Grey-highlands in Ontario, Canada and used that as base for moniker but no sweat in changing it. Have a good one

4 Likes

I crossed Bodhi’s Black Triangle female to Bodhi’s Solo Stash male. I named it Black Snow. Plenty of pics and whatnot in this thread:
Black Triangle = (Triangle Kush x 88g13 HP)
Solo Stash = (Hollywood Pure Kush x Snow Lotus)

15 Likes

This is my Bodhi stash rn! Hoping to do some chucking and reproing one run soon

19 Likes

No worries dude . Not the kinda thing I care about lol

8 Likes

Excellent idea for a thread.
I harvested three Sunshine Daydream f2s a few weeks back. Came out better than the F1s.

I will be running these three again.

36 Likes

Now that’s a stack!

5 Likes

Nice SSDD! What are they smelling like?

5 Likes

I like how you flower in the clone pots. I do the same sometimes. Are you testing them or just limited on space?

Here’s two plants of Banksy Bud (God’s Paintbrush x Chem 1 x SSDD) that came out great. They have some of the same smells from GP and is a nice daytime high. Almost finished the last jar. Had 1 plant (out of the 6 flowered) in this pollen chuck that was full on herm everywhere. But I’ll def run these again to find a keeper. 8/10 strength.

17 Likes

Here are a couple I pulled from some old folders before I realized it would take too long to post them all…

Granola Funk F2

Granola Funk F2

Granola Funk F2 1a

“Headband” x Granola Funk

Unknown - Likely Goji OG x SSDD

Favorite from that run →

Granola Funk F2 1a x Goji OG

Granola Funk F2 1a x Goji OG 2

This one kind of sucked - SSDD x GF

Different SSDD x GF

Goji F2 (2017)

Goji F2 (2017)

Goji F2 (2017)

Goji OG 2021 - various pheno dumps

30 Likes

Ancient OG f3 x Mountain Temple f1 by yours truly

29 Likes

You always take epic shots @syzygy nice! Love me some granola funk!

6 Likes

I get a little bit of butter smell from them. They aren’t very loud at all.

Testing. They passed with flying colors. Definitely will be running them in the rotation for a while.

Beautiful pics. I have a single f1 Granola Funk in the rotation. Hope to f2 the rest of the pack sometime in 2024.

Those look amazing.

6 Likes

Awesome! Keep me in mind when you do I’d absolutely love to have more beans of her.

Thank you for the kind words

6 Likes

I wasn’t a big fan of the line (I F2’d before sampling the F1s) but it sure was photogenic. I’d say the F2s were more interesting and appealing than the F1s though.

Here was the mother of the F2s

I’ve only sampled 3 Lav Jacks (Jack x W15) but I’d say they are similarly attractive plants with stronger odor and a better buzz. Your results may be different, hopefully you find gold!

The GF F2 x Goji OG was actually very good and had an insanely strong artificial strawberry odor. I assume that was coming from the Goji male.

23 Likes

What a Joy to scroll/stroll through those pics!!! You did well, my Friend, indeed you did. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Your description of the GF x Goji OG is killing me lol
I popped some either last year or the year before , but didn’t get to flower them out.
I did flower out some Goji OG F2 last year that turned out great.

6 Likes

New favorite thread right here :heart_eyes:

My lady and I were JUST talking about doing a run of all the bodhi f2s we made/I collected from folks here. This is now the driving force behind that idea

9 Likes

Other then a few mystery bagseeds I have had around for almost 2 decades ,F2’s and crosses of Bodhi is all I have been growing for the past 3 years now.

Lots of incredible plants to be found .

10 Likes