Share your favorite local dispensary

I’m new to this site but I’m from northern California and was talking to others about seed trading etc and I thought it would be really cool to see what kinda genetics and quality of bud around everyone’s area

this is my local shop they have beautiful strains and a good selection check it out online at haze420. Com San jose Ca. store

Hah, I dont like any of the shops here, I like cali dispensaries.

Lol well these are some of the strains I have available at my favorite dispensary

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Nice menu, prices are decent too. Out my way your gonna pay 40-60 a cut for anything good without seeds. It’s all about bag appeal in prohibition states. So glad the community is helping me out so I don’t have to deal with that bullshit much longer

ok that’s all folks lol that’s pretty much what my favorite store offers what’s your prices / menu look like plz share

This is why I dont go to local dispensaries, “cannabis trim” in a pre roll… WTF???

However, I’m hating on my local scene… Bay area dispensaries are my faves.

KindPeoples in Santa Cruz lately, but i make it to Santa Cruz Mountain Naturals on occasion.

I posted this once already, but i like it.

1 Like

I’m always some what surprised when I’m told that someone doest enjoy GSC cuz this is one of my favorites but then I am from the Bay and it’s flooded with real legit great tasting cookies

2 Likes

I can only continue to pray for a dispensary in my prohibition repressed state. I have to order online. Took 3 times before I got my seeds.Once from the Netherlands, $250 and I got nothing.Next,Great Britain, $150, Nada. My wife said if I got jacked again she would bend her favorite frying pan over my head.Thank goodness Canada came through,lol.Now I have access to TGA Subcool, Cali Connection and Ontario’s Best genetics.

3 Likes

Herban Legends in Seattle downtown on Bell and Elliott.

i got you covered if ever needed everyone on overgrow gets sick pricing:)

also my fave dispensary is my garden;) no other ones around here

2 Likes