(complete) Sheelavathi Seed Run

Awesome run keeping special beans preserved the OG way. Thanks @Oldjoints @Tracker for making this one happen.

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Ok so here is the game plan.
Using all 30 seeds I will take the ones that germinate and veg these plants for approximately 2 weeks. I will be placing these plants in my 7’x 9’ flower room under 2 1000W hps lamps. I will only cull plants that are very weak or hermie and open pollinate them in this room.
Once pollinated I will flower them out until the seeds are finished. I do not care about the ripeness of bud, only seed as this is for that purpose only.
Once all seeds are removed from the bud and I know exactly how many I have I will then set up a sign up sheet for all those interested. The amount of seeds produced will determine the amount of sign up spots.
I will then send out the seeds to be distributed to all members…………. :v:t2:

57 Likes

Oh boy! Fasten your seatbelts! :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap: :sunglasses: :hugs:
Thank you @Oldjoints!

3 Likes

awesome very excited to see what happens next! :eyes:

2 Likes

What happens when the cutoff date is so close to the end if flower for these later runs? Will these get put into the fall box or the spring box?

Once they are out of my hands I can’t speak to what happens to them. I am sure if there are extra’s that is exactly where they will end up!
If I produce 30,000 seeds I doubt I will put up enough spots to get rid of that many seeds. So i assume it will be up to the people running the preservation co-op to deal with them, which I assume will be a seed box.
By now you should all know how that works so I won’t get into that aspect. I will let you know that the co-op has approved this seedrun so will be distributing these seeds for the seed box.
If you are not familiar with how those services work you can check it out here:

24 Likes

Do you know how much this will stretch?

1 Like

the plant sound awesome. Thank you for doing this @Oldjoints & @Tracker .16 weeks flowering is a plant for patience so waiting for these seeds is poetical.

:dove:

3 Likes

Nope I don’t. @Tejas

Yeah bud, this run was voted in. When they go out will be determined by when they are ready and also the number of runs as we need to limit them to some degree. We are looking at 10 runs per box. We are still catching up from the last 2 boxes which is where all the new process came from.

12 Likes

Sorry I’m late, @Papalag AND @Gpaw gave me the wrong Directions…MAYBE on purpose!!! After running here 'n there, bribing that mean Pit Bull on the corner, dashing through that freaking Sprinkler next door, I’m here. Gonna sit, no…stand and dry off. Afterwards, I’ll slither over to that far right corner of your grow space and settle in. Knowing they’re a l-o-n-g growing strain, I might sneak out from time-to-time to get Snacks. Yes, I share!!! Wishing you nothing but success, take care, enjoy the weekend (ALL), stay safe, and be well…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: NOTE: Sorry, Guys, I had the frigging Map upside down…my bad!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :rofl:

18 Likes

Good on you @Oldjoints for taking on this awesomeness. May they grow free and easy for you. And thank you @Tracker for the wonderful donation. :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

@misterbee I thought I told you to take a left at Albuquerque or was it the right Not sure but I’m glad you made it

7 Likes
10 Likes

Off the subject, but related to Seed Runs, just NOT this one. Don’t beat me up too bad…I tend to bruise. About TWO/2 years ago, there was a Lavender (SOMA) Run. I still have a fair amount if THE GROUP wants to consider running them again. Soma doesn’t send to North America, and has no objections to them being reproduced, only to them being sold. I certainly wouldn’t mind donating them IF it was decided to schedule a Seed Run. They’re a combination of Super Skunk, Big Skunk Korean, and Afghani #1. Just throwing it out there. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

33 Likes

Sounds worthy of a vote for a co-op seed run. Post your suggestion there.

6 Likes

I have a pack of that. Been debating it but it’s unlikely I’ll run them. I dont mind donating it to add to the pot so to speak.

:dove:

11 Likes

Save yourself cash go under leds or florescent
If going for just seeds not bud weight.

Dont overkill your pockets for a low producer

3 Likes

"OG - OG", that’s how this “thing of ours” should be!! If it comes to fruition, I’ll welcome your donation. THANKS in advance, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Thanks for contributing these to the community @Tracker and @Oldjoints

You had me at curry and pure sativa!

My chair is pulled up!

2 Likes