Shining Silver Haze Notill LED

Going to start up my first grow log here.
Genetics: shining silver haze from royal queen seeds
Room: 4x4 amazon grow tent, p450 from platinum led, 6 inch s line vortex fan,
using a 25 gallon root pouch and my soil mix is posted here
this is my second cycle in this pot.

There are some baby shots for you. they are about ready for flowering now. just filling out the canopy. will get you more pics asap:)

Much love
Lotus

2 Likes

Hi Lotus,

will watch this one :slight_smile: Looks interesting to me regarding your info about your soil mix. I bet it can works very well! Another thing I would like to say is - what about that LED panel? Did you use it already before?

Good luck dude!

Great. I’m setting notification mode for this topic to Watching :nerd:

“I knew it” It’s you lotus. As soon as I saw the Silver Haze & then LED I knew from what I’d read of your Profile it was going to be your Plants eh! Kewl… lol. Sweet set up & Grow I’ll be checking it out more when I get back from Home Depot. lol.

oops where’s the Grow? lol. Oh Boy I am truly wasted right now, I’ll re visit when I return. lol.:blush::innocent::wink:

Hi Lotus. I grew for 2 years this strain. I’ve got one plant that was really good. Great structure, Great yield, strong branches, good aroma and a nice balanced high (nothing super special, but I just liked the “plant”. Go figure). Finished in about 9 weeks (first amber trichs) but never really stopped to grow lots of new hairs.
Hopefully you will get something super special.

1 Like

this is the shining silver haze i forgot about

4 Likes

idk if these are blurry or not but here ya go. forgive my forgetfulness

4 Likes

this was the second cycle in a 25 gallon notill pot. fed nothing that you cant eat yourself. under a p450 from platinum led i think. i still have the pot. its probably all castings by now. ill dig it out sometime.

1 Like

IS Silver Shining Haze available through your source?

What great looking blooms.

1 Like

it is fine sir. thanks it was really good smoke too

That will be my first pick. Thinking about next winter already.

2 Likes