Shiska’s tin box grow

Here’s @50State orange goji on the right helping out a multi-top c99 that can’t stay up by herself anymore. And yes that’s a tarp strap to tame the beast !

77 Likes

Talk about using drugs as a crutch :wink:

15 Likes

Getting high with a little but if help from my friends
:musical_score: :notes: :notes:

15 Likes

AK 47 x GG2 trying to impress me with her donkey dick structure

58 Likes

Sorry about the purple shades grabbed the wrong glasses for my phone.

39 Likes

I’ve been looking to find you grow thread.
Ladies are looking great

4 Likes

Grape pie x Snow lotus near the end of week 4

Orange sunshine same age

41 Likes

Wakeford 2.0

31 Likes

C99

31 Likes

GG2 xAk47 (IPA)

32 Likes

Thanks things are progressing no nasty shit so far which is nice for a change .

6 Likes

30 Likes

Woke up this morning to see sloth clone looking droopy ,watered them last night all was good wtf?
Only one so far doing this but why? Not overly wet same food that they all got!
Gave her another light drink changed her location and see what happens very strange .

12 Likes

Wow ya I wasn’t expecting that droopy when I read the post. Maybe gently pull her out of that solo and see if anything weird is going on with the roots.

5 Likes

Yup just did nothing jumping out roots are white and fuzzy. At least none of the others are showing signs yet can’t see it being there feed I’d of seen several by now as it was less than 12 hrs from good to bad .

5 Likes

did the cup feel light at all? could it be the rootball prevented a lot of the water to correctly soak in? Could the water have ran out the bottom of the cup and out?
It def looks like its not getting water.
if the container is heavy and remains droopy, then its another issue.

I think Russet mites can do that kind of damage. thats worst-case scenario. its bad news if thats the case.
Have u brought in any new cuttings recently from an outside source?

@ShiskaberrySavior the plants look beautiful my friend I’ll tag along

2 Likes

Ya strange not a water issue hopefully it’s not mites , no improvement at all today cut a few if the bigger leaves off straightened the top a bit and hope for the best.

1 Like

34 days from flipping a mixture of orange goji ,snow lotus grape pie c99, Lui , orange sunshine and a oh x ga she’s the tall monster back right
@Jetdro o @SnidleyWhiplash

26 Likes