Shiskaberry and Banner grow

Hi everyone. I figured I would do a journal on my current grow, to kind of introduce myself to everybody. I have been growing for over 20 years. Mainly in the outdoors but I have ran some indoors. I live in Virginia so I’m able to grow indoors, without worry, now. My first legal grow just finished and I’ve got round 2 going. I’m gonna post pics of the first run today. I’ll give details and pics of current run tomorrow. I have 2 shiskaberry and 2 Bruce Banner fast version going. First time sharing anything like this… I’ll do my best. Thanks!

This is some shiskaberry from last grow.

30 Likes

Here’s some of the Banner

21 Likes

Beautiful plants! Welcome to OG

3 Likes

Thank you! Seems to be some really good people!

3 Likes

Welcome aboard beautiful buds !!!

3 Likes

Few more from the last run

13 Likes

Beautiful plants. Where’d you get the Shiskaberry?

I see you’re a Founder’s man…excellent taste. Their brewery is about 45 minutes north of me. I live a mile from Bell’s.

Off topic but you’re also a VA man…any chance you can you tell me about the VA Beach/Norfolk Afghani?

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes, love some Founder’s. The Shiskaberry came from Homegrown cannabis co. It’s not bad but not the same as my old Shiskaberry. I don’t have much information on the Afghani. We used to get it once in a while but it was not always in my area.

4 Likes

Very nice ladies! Yup, seems you are settling in nicely…

3 Likes

Good morning OG! I started the 2nd grow about 4 weeks ago. I’ve got 2 shiskaberry and 2 Bruce Banner fast from Homegrown cannabis co going. They were topped one time 2 weeks ago and are now 13 tall from the pot. I’ll be doing some work to finish my room and flipping to 12/12 in a week. The Banner stretched alot last time, so I didn’t want to let them get too tall. Here is a pic. The 2 in the back are shiskaberry

Light: 2 Grow Light Science 300’s
Nutrients: Biobizz
Soil: Promix BX
Microbes: Recharge
4 gallon plastic pot

6 Likes

Whered you get that little bitty beer can?

Haha. Nice bush right there.

3 Likes

@BigMike55 must be an 8 ounce can! Thank you

Good morning! The girls got watered and haircuts yesterday. Going to give them a day to recover then it’s on to 12/12

4 Likes

Hi everyone. Did one last pruning this morning. I cut them back more than I usually do. I’m trying to get a couple more tops by opening them up a little. I’ll be working on the room this week. Got to get it ready for the colder temps. I’ll update later this week when work is done. Thanks

2 Likes

Ran into a good deal and bought this from a friend. I guess I won’t be stinking up the neighborhood anymore!

2 Likes

Way to many Red Hairs, I’d Pluck Em! …lol Welcome

1 Like

I make these out of boxes for smell, but man I want one of those!

2 Likes

Thank you! That looks cool. I love building my own stuff. I have a friend who is starting a grow supply business here in Virginia. I let him use some of my pictures and he gives me really good prices. I’ll post some pics this weekend after I finish fixing my room and hanging the fan

I saw it on a video about mushroom farming and the carbon helps to scrub the air they said.
Works great, my wife does add Lavender oil to the out going filter though, so I only smell lavender outdoors at vent, thats it.

1 Like

I like it. Probably gonna build one for my next room. Once my new house is finished. I’m going to build the grow room I’ve always wanted