Shit Seeds - Cannabis, Peppers and Grow Supplies

Welcome to the Overgrow Home of SHITSEEDS.com

Feel free to ask any questions, share any photos or just come in to chat about anything and everything

Seed giveaways, promotions or coupon codes will be listed here also

Enjoy! Happy Growing!

41 Likes

Hey man, I see you got your sponsorship all sorted, congratulations. Nice to see you back.

17 Likes

Thanks brother. Very pleased to finally have this all in order. Cant wait to start sharing the seed love.

18 Likes

Should be lots of seeds flying soon in the OG Server fund auction I am putting on. Was just checking out your site, some nice sounding stuff there. Thanks for joining and becoming a sponsor.

12 Likes

Welcome to OG, ShitSeeds!

12 Likes

@Yetigrows was kind enough to hook me up with some of your Buddahs Cane Iā€™ll be growing them in my next couple runs!

6 Likes

Welcome! Please enlighten us on how you selected your name lol!

5 Likes

I appreciate that. We have the new catalogue of seeds being released very soon. Just testing some things first, then we can launch the new new.

You know I got your back if you need some more seeds for your auction. Just shoot me an email or message.

9 Likes

Thanks Joe. Great chatting with you. Happy to be on board!

6 Likes

Got some Blurry NutButter and Nurse Peanut testers with my last order. Really wanna start the Buddhas Cane outside next spring.

6 Likes

Yeti is a good dude. Welcome to the ShitShow! Happy to hear you got a few beans. Buddhas Cane is my favorite so far, so Iā€™d love to see some of your progress.

7 Likes

ShitSeeds Welcome - Thats my frikkin motto ā€¦lol
Welcome and guess you know your way around probably better than me.
Iā€™m Old and rambleā€¦

5 Likes

HAHAHA

We wanted to have some fun with it, and I keep hearing people say ā€œThose are shit seedsā€, so we thought itā€™d be fun to use that play-on-words.
Now, it means something totally different to say you have ShitSeeds.
We hijacked the phrase and replaced the context with a kind and generous company that focuses on Bred and Tested seeds at a fantastic price.

I hope we live up to our own standards.

17 Likes

Daring to be different! I like your style and hereā€™s to a new meaning of ā€œshit seeds.ā€ :v:t2:

5 Likes

Happy to hear you received your order and all the freebies. Nurse peanut is such a beauty, but Buddhas Cane will be a MONSTER for you outdoors. Iā€™ll post some pics soon. My outdoor tree is over 10 feet now.

7 Likes

Welcome ā€œBackā€ to OG @ShitSeeds :v::heart:

:point_up::point_up::point_up:

5 Likes

Iā€™ve been here for a few months, but under suspension for the most part. Hopefully I remember how to do this overgrow thing haha

Iā€™m also old and ramble, so we are on the same page

5 Likes

WELCOME BACK!!! :spider_web: :spider: :heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Very much appreciate you spreading the Love. I hope we can get a pack of this shit in your hands soon!
ā€˜Differentā€™ is so IN this year! hahaha

4 Likes

Thank you Swe-Canā€¦ I think you have made an order with us in the past, right?
Hope it arrived safe and sound if that was you.

4 Likes