SHIT SEEDS - Show that Shit off

Lets see your progress, victories, and even your failures, with anything you’re using from ShitSeeds.com

Seeds, Additives, Personalized Products or just a nice roll-job with one of our Big Bark pre-rolled cones… Whatever you want to show off, we want to see

On a personal note… Yes, this is some good advertising, but on the other hand, I’m sure some of you already know, I truly love to see your progress and journey. Its indescribable.

I feel like I have some added purpose when I see what you’ve all done with these SHIT SEEDS!!!

Shit Seeds… Plant that Shit!

30 Likes

Here you go. Ill be first. Buddhas cane

45 Likes

did u harvest that already or is it in its final days?

2 Likes

Just put it in jars the other day.

30 Likes

Here’s my Buddhas Cane…long way to go til I get there… :sob: :laughing:

20 Likes

Shes a beast! In a good way. Lol

5 Likes

Gorgeous, how many phenos in a pack did you find? :seedling:

That’s your flagship strain, right @ShitSeeds

7 Likes

All five had subtle differences in appearance in flower. In veg they looked pretty much the same, very bushy. Four had a sort of sickly sweet smell. One had a more skunky smell. I kept clones of the skunky one and my favourite of the sweet smelling ones.
They all were very colorful in late flower.

9 Likes

Buddha’s Cane Outdoor, I think it was almost 7’ tall

@Floyd pretty much nailed it.
I’m aware of 2 specific phenos, one Skunky and one Super Sweet. Both definitely love to show off their colours, especially near end of flower.

Its not necessarily a “Flagship” strain as we (ShitSeeds) are a collection of breeders that work together and move our beans on the site. I (Spidey) hold Buddhas Cane near to my heart because its the one Ive spent the most time with over the last few years. I may be a little biased with her.

To be fair, our best sellers are probably Purple Dank Breath F2 (RealBluewaterGrower) and Texada Timewarp (NachoTreeez), and our most supported breeder is probably FrostyGee across his fem line.

I hope some people out there share a few shots of those other strains, but I’m sure they will when they find the thread lol

23 Likes

And what a Helleva job you did with that!!! AWARD WINNING in my book, or anyone else’s, for that matter. Simply masterful!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

And here’s the proof.

25 Likes

Buddah’s Cane is at the very top of the list for my next grow.
I think if I do those and they look like that, maybe I should run some Tropicana Poison alongside. That would be a gorgeous display.

9 Likes

That’s really cool that it is a collective! I thought shit seeds was just your thing Spidey. We are all stronger together!

Buddha’s Cane and Texada Timewarp were the ones I took a long look at when you first boarded the OG Mothership.

:robot:

6 Likes

My tents are in my basement and my lights off temps are always low 60s summer and winter. This probably helps bring out the colors, I would think.
Looking forward to seeing you grow yours. :grinning:

7 Likes

Perfect!
I can do a winter grow in my outside shed tent. and not have to worry so much about temps.

Maybe!

2 Likes

@Dirtron Yes sir, I couldn’t agree more. I could never be where I’m at without my crew, and I hope I’ve helped them along too. Together, WE ARE INVINCIBLE! lol

@Floyd I certainly notice the colours a lot more in my cool basement tents, rather than when grown outdoors. The colours love below 18C

@BigMike55 I’d be interested to see how Buddhas Cane does out in that shed. She is very versatile.

4 Likes

Buddhas Cane!!! She is very photogenic! Great growing cultivar. 3 plants, very simillar but different. All sweet smells.

20220606_164603

Grow4th!!!

18 Likes

Gorgeous!
That 4th picture looks like some Canna-fatigues lol

2 Likes

I’d wear that! Lol

3 Likes

One girl stayed green all the way! Other two were showing off!

4 Likes