SHN address issues

So SHN has been having issues with their payment address because I originally had to change it from one thing to another. And then by the time my money order got to them I think it happened again.

So has anyone else had this issue the last few days with them? I just want to be sure this is the problem with my order as they didn’t clarify very clearly

I might have a big problem on my hand because I looked up refunding a money order and you need the receipt with the serial number on it. Problem is the receipt has been in my wallet and the only part of it that has been rubbed off is the serial number. My luck right? :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

1 Like

Just bring them what you have and see if it’s possible….that’s a real bummer!

2 Likes

Ok I finally got home and got to look at this closer.

I can see most of the numbers on the receipt and I looked at the money order customer receipt(top part) and it also has the same numbers as far as I can tell.

So having these both I should be good regardless of what the situation is with shn.

Their customer support has been very good. So I think everything will work out.

This has happened to me. While payment was in route they had to change their po box. I reached out to them and gave them order number, and they replied they will be able to get to my payment once they have access to the old po box, and complete the order.

It took about a week longer than usual, but I received my order no problem.

I agree their customer service is great.

1 Like

Yeah they just sent my money order back. I’m in no rush so it’s all good I’ll just resend. Hopefully! If all goes well :joy:

1 Like

If you have an acc at the bank where you purchased the money order they should help out

I used Bitcoin in my most recent SHN transaction without any issues.

1 Like

They take credit card. Shows up on your statement as an Etsy store if you’re worried about that sort of thing.

1 Like

Maybe SHN does things differently, but I have yet to see a seedbank who wants something other than a blank money order (i.e. you don’t make out the part where it says who the payment is going to). I think that’s what they’re getting at without saying it directly, because they mention that you made it out to a particular payee (and that they couldn’t accept your payment).

PS: I’m fairly certain I was correct about the problem with your order, this is what I found on SHN’s FAQ page about paying with a money order: “When sending your payment, please leave the “Pay to” line blank, and note your order number on the memo line.”

If you simply resent the same money order expect you’ll likely get the same response.

1 Like

Yeah the night they processed my order was the last night they could use dustys wicked collectibles lol.

But I resent the money order an hour ago actually with pay to blank. So fingers crossed. Unless it gets stolen they should be able to cash it regardless of their address situation.

1 Like

Well just a little update…

After a little big of a struggle… not their fault at all… they successfully have my beans on the way :sunglasses::man_dancing:.

2 Likes