Should I be worried?

Lime green color is throwing me off. Using rabbit manure, and cow manure/compost. Feeding with fish emulsion

4 Likes

Worried? Nah, probably not.

The media’s definitely a little hot — according to the burnt tips. And the light yellowish says the nutrients aren’t in the right proportions.

But photoperiod strains have an infinite veg time. You’ve just gotta veer back towards a proper nutrient ratio before you start flower

5 Likes

Good to know. Was thinking it may be too hot to use. Would you recommend replanting in something not as high?

1 Like

I’m a bad person to ask, but it doesn’t look that far off. Replanting would probably be more traumatic than just adjusting course

2 Likes

Light pale green to me has always been an indicator that the plant needs nutrients !

Just what I’ve picked up;

Sounds like you are doing organic .they look happy and healthy otherwise

2 Likes

I am doing organic. Thank you, doing our best to baby her

1 Like

I did prepare a soil my last run,for autoflowers.I did doses eyeballing It,except for the Bat guano.I put some worm castings,guano and mixed It into lightmix from biobizz.It s a soil that comes out at 1,2-5 EC.What I tried stupidly was to bring the plant at flowering stage without nutes added,and totally organics…What I did Discovery was that the soil was so hot that roots weren’t growing past few centimeters,so I scrapped two and let One live,did a flush and It Is now at week 9…anyway,I meant to Say that to me It seems like she isn’t able to pick up some elements from the roots IF you know you put everything She needs as amendants and let It cook a bit.My plants were heavy and dark green,showed some tip burn like yours but more serious.Also,they were Little and not growing,yours seems like very light damage on the plant.
Because of my errors She has been through a lot of flushes and stresses but I managed to keep her alive (took me One transplant too because the soil was amended so bad that the pH of runoff was 8!)but YOU should be okay since It’s a photoperiodic plant

3 Likes

Looks hungry to me icon_e_confused|nullxnull,but it is just an opinion not based on scientific evidences … frech|nullxnull

2 Likes

Now im confused. Too much, too little?

1 Like

I’m suspecting it might be done, are there any white pistils left?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I vote too little ejem|nullxnull, could be N deficiency:

check yourself and you won’t see any excess with pale lime green yellowish leaves … ejem|nullxnull

3 Likes

That shows it on the lower leaves. His is also on the top.

1 Like

I say this every thread, but do a runoff water pH test first and foremost.

It is likely an issue related to pH. They look very hungry as well.

3 Likes

Still vegging, time to get something to test ph then

1 Like

Could be also Zinc, that’s why I was generally speaking about being hungry, agree it may be caused by pH out of range, as nutes are already available … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

I would Stick with this

Thanks for the chart. Looking like nitro and chlorine defiency

1 Like

I was thinking Nitrogen, if you wanna give it a quick shot of nitrogen brew some coffee and let it cool, then give it the coffee. Coffee is 2.1 n .03 p .03 k.

1 Like

You’re welcome beer3|nullxnull, see no bronze for Chlorine, but comparing yours with this one from my archived ones (courtesy from @Esrgood4u ejem|nullxnull) I would stick to the Zinc one … beer3|nullxnull

2 Likes

Tips are burning