Should I chop early rain in forecast for 2 straight days?

I am in week 7 of flower for my first grow I brought my plant in because it rained all night into the morning And is currently still raining. tomorrow the same is to be expected. Should I chop my plant now while it’s dry inside or take my chances with the rain. Also how bad will keeping her indoors with no light for so long effect it it’s been almost 24 hours since I brought her in.

5 Likes

I wouldn’t take her out risking mold or bud rot. Two days inside don’t think it will be affected, I would not chop her either, just wait for good weather and put her near a window so he receives daylight and then in a dark place so she keeps the light cycle … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

I agree. 2 days indoors won’t hurt her.

1 Like

Some people even deliberately force an extended dark period at the end of flower. I think it’s crazy but people do it :+1:

1 Like

If that window gets lots of sunlight then you’ll be fine for a while, a couple days won’t be any issue. If you haven’t already, I would recommend putting a fan in to blow on those plants to keep the air moving.

4 Likes

Nice looking fade on those :+1:

Some people swear by 48 hours darkness before chop adds more frostiness, but seems bs lol. window definitely won’t hurt her!

1 Like