Should we worry about sharing seed bank info?

And I’m not the one who started discussing the past I made a statement about my concerns over documenting delivery from seed banks and breeders that are not supposed to ship to certain places if you live in those places and somehow get something from them. Some agree and some disagree there is not much reason for this conversation to have gone past that , everybody is entitled to there opinion and it’s good to hear multiple view points on a subject there is no need to argue over which opinion is right that’s why it’s an opinion

Only story’s I have to tell are potential grow reports to compare other people’s expierance with various strains to my own

Oh once when I was very young before the internet before books on how to grow I inherited seed from the generation prior and hiked it out on a hill to allow it to live a happy Sun filled life, we knew nothing about it’s cycle so somewhere around August when they quite growing / vegging and were preparing to go into flower we assumed they were hungry and fed more grow after two weeks and then not realy doing anything we figured they were some how dudds and abanded the project, so much time hiking half a summer I wanted to keep going and let them try my friend was convinced it was a waste of time and I dident want to go alone as a kid , I then went on a hunt for books and knowledge and quickly realized we had only been about 6 more weeks from success, I still laugh at my self to this day

One day I’ll pop the rest of those beans and hope for the best , I have maybe 5 -6 from back then and hope they will germ, don’t know what it was though just some super stinky bright green Humboldt nugs, most people bitched if they found a seed I always got excited and kept them,had friends that would collect any they found and give to me, it was pretty rare to find seed in good sensi after all, if I ever get around to popping them I’ll be sure to write up a Lil report on what becomes of It, well besides ash lol

Should we worry about sharing seed bank info

No.
Who would that even jeopardize?

1 Like

It’s was nice chatting with you. I just wanted you to know we are fair.

2 Likes

I know the team at og is and thank you for making sure that is understood

1 Like

I have a idea. Lets ask the seed banks what they think. Do you have have any particular seed bank in mind? I have been buying seeds for many many years and I have established a few lines directly with some of them. I will gladly send a email asking what are their thoughts on the subject.

3 Likes

Sounds like a good idea but there is not any particular one I would suggest so I’ll leave that to you

1 Like