Show me your best Xmas gift!

Here’s mine. A bag for a vape/glass bowl :laughing:
Love it, so cool.

Let’s see your fav Xmas loot! :christmas_tree:

18 Likes

Love the Rick and Morty Cheech and Chong.

2 Likes

Yup I’m a fan! Other sides got “classic C&C”

7 Likes

Great new stash box

Made in the Ukraine by a father and son

No two are alike

33 Likes

That personal letter makes it an even better Xmas present. :v:

8 Likes

New twisty blunt

12 Likes

@Papalag that is a really cool stash box I dig it!

@joheimgrohen hell yea, way better than some cancer causing $3 wrap from 7-11… love it. How’s the heat, it stay cool in your hand?

2 Likes

19 Likes

This cool terp scent ID kit!

20 Likes

the rest of the gifts

13 Likes

Nice @firehead ! I thought about getting one of those too. Crack it open yet?

@crownpoodle yea man family & health really are the best gifts. Those your grandkids? :+1: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yup. 4 months to 12 years. Fantastic kids. Weston’s 5. He’s my spirit animal. We’ve been big time shred buddy’s since before he was 2.

2 Likes

@gonzo I did crack it open. The smells are REALLY overpowering.
I had to remove it from my grow room, cause it was messing up my sense of smell with the actual plants.
But the terp smells are so isolated and strong that it really lets you know what each terp smells like.

4 Likes

I’m still young but will be having kids soon. For my child’s sake they better like skateboarding. I never took to any sports growing up but I lived on a skateboard from 4-18

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool, I wanna try it now. I think they make ones with many more bottles/terp types too. Just don’t type “terp samples” in search engine, you’ll be disgusted by shady companies selling synthetic terps with specific strain names (i.e. Cookie terps) for blackmarket vape pens PUKE

1 Like

It’s a bit of a pain to load but stays cool. I don’t go chiefing on the thing just a couple hits and tamp the ash. I like that I’m not burning the ash multiple times relighting a bowl. Very smooth, nice glass I’d say 4.5/5

1 Like

I got boards made for 2 this year. They got to pick out decks and I had nice ones built. No shit gear for kids. Not safe.

3 Likes

I got a t shirt with a picture of my dog wearing a cape from stickermule

Highly recommend

If I remember I’ll take a picture tomorrow

Bed-ways is right-ways little droogies

2 Likes

7 Likes

3 French toasts

7 Likes