Show Off Your Furkids! *Giveaway Ended!*

:dizzy:How to enter:

1. Post a pic with your plant/grow setup + furry friend in the comments below!
  2. Tag one friend who would love to win this giveaway too.

:point_right:3 lucky winners will get a VIVOSUN gift box + cozy hoodie! We’ll also feature some of our fave furkids on our official account.

:point_right:This giveaway will end on January 31, 2024 PST

21 Likes

lumpys cut apple fritter

Meet molly and paws

@blowdout2269

16 Likes

RIP Larry the cat.

The babies.

Hey @3rdgengrower, you want in on this?

Thanks @VIVOSUN

17 Likes

Some Motorbreath #15 and my baby girl Charlii, my best friend ! Hey @crownpoodle get Leo in here!
Thank you for the opportunity @VIVOSUN

14 Likes

@OhNo555 check this out.
Thanks for the opportunity @VIVOSUN

14 Likes

This guy wants free stuff:

And here’s a plant:

@Hashpants likes stuff

17 Likes

Your pet looks like someone cast a spell and turned the guy from Judas Priest into a dog.

@funkyfunk

13 Likes

He is constantly breaking the law.

3 Likes

Mongo approves of Gabagoo

12 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures !

13 Likes

@DannyTerpintine Get some pics of your doggos on here. :dog: :dog2:

17 Likes

One of my peeps gotta have a critter @Ras-T ,@tracker @Piter. Doesn’t say anything about U.S. only

I don’t actually have anything of the vivosun brand. A nice small tent would be awesome for my seed projects! Thanks for the chance @VIVOSUN

12 Likes

That’s your very nice 6mil mylar on my walls in the background, and thanks for the awesome snips, baby plant trays, and my outside mini-greenhouse which works great and is the VIVOSUN Portable Mini Greenhouse 94.5x36x36.

Bet these plants would be lot bigger if they were under a nice Vivosun light! :wink:

Thanks for the giveaway! I’m sure @harveest would like a chance too!

10 Likes

@Tappy have at it.

Thanks for the chance vivosun!

7 Likes

Hey @blowdout2269 get in on this one :point_up:, Thanks for the chance vivosun! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

This is Grimm and Mabel he’s not amused lol.

9 Likes

8 Likes

@204medismoke thanks for the heads-up! @TricycleOfDoom get in!

@VIVOSUN I need a sweater to keep warm over here! :raising_hand_man: I don’t have a fur coat!

12 Likes

10 Likes

So,here we are.Animals are true love of our lives.
They do not Need anything in change.
This guy over here Is not with me anymore since some months,I truly loved him,a bad accident brought him away from us,I really am trying not to cry with no results.
We loved his personality,he s the only rabbit that understood his name and ran to us when we called him by that name,so I think he was smarter than average rabbit.

Plant:

@Pigeonman

11 Likes