Show Those Seeds!

Let’s see your seeds. Here’s something of mine. These are as good as they look. How about yours?

39 Likes

I’ll see your seeds and raise you some auto reg polyhybrids

Yours look really healthy, all jokes aside. Love this idea for a thread. Show em if you got em y’all!

19 Likes

35 Likes

You got any close ups of those seeds Doug?

3 Likes

I can provide once I get home.

3 Likes

Awesome. I would like to see

1 Like

Good looking seeds. Nice light green color… what was the germination rate on those?

1 Like

:point_up_2:t2:Lavender MAC :point_down:t2:

Alien VS Lavender

32 Likes

Very nice!

4 Likes

29 Likes

Beautiful! Clean those white ones out and you’ll be golden

3 Likes

most recent

20 Likes

:ok_hand:t2: I need to grow some White Widow. Almost 20 years in and still have never grown any white widow or black widow and as a rookie stoner in 1996 -1999 it was probably my favorite strain to smoke!

9 Likes

Ive germinated white seeds. Just saying. :smiley:

7 Likes

I toss mine to the biiiirds!! :bird: At least the pale white ones…a lot of Exotic Genetix seeds are more white then striped brown (at least what I received was). I have like 5 packs from them and majority are white kinda shitty looking bird seeds

7 Likes

I’ve posted pics of seedlings that sprouted from white seeds I threw into my wifes house plant pot just because it was closer than the garbage. lol

8 Likes

Oh yea most likely they’ll still sprout! I mainly toss the super pale white ones and the other slightly darker white ones go in a separate container/bag marked “premature” and I either eventually pop them and see what they do myself or give them away or eventually feed them to the biiiirds :bird: lol

3 Likes

White ones are bait for any critters. lol

4 Likes

36 Likes

Damn beautiful. Those seeds look like every one would germinate.

4 Likes