Show Those Seeds!

:v:t4:

24 Likes

Royal ChocolateThai x X18

17 Likes

Those are beauties! Nice and uniform, identical looking and ripe. Nice work @Comacus!

4 Likes

Ok, I’m the ass that doesn’t actually post seed pics but soon :grin:
They still growing.

Gdp x ppp

14 Likes

Just took two of the smallest lowest branches of a
Bruce Banner x Lemon Skunk plant off for a test of maturity of the seed, got 80 seeds from them:

20 Likes

My old school genetics…

Homemade Strains Thread

18 Likes

Hmmm… someone has escaped!

16 Likes

Left: CinderEvil x Spotted Lime

Right: Blueberry Auto

19 Likes

Beans!

29 Likes

4th generation south African Sativa Polyhybrid. Haze x Afritiva back to the Haze.
20220110_114908

11 Likes

If I had jars and bags the size some of you do I don’t think I’d be able to refrain from playing Johnny Appleseed, scattering beans everywhere I go… Amazing work everyone.

My small collection of chucks :

18 Likes

Feminized White Widow auto crosses. Just finishing up

17 Likes

Some seeds I shucked from an OP from some seeds some old dude gave me. He said they were gorilla glue crossed with monkey haze. Of course I have no way of knowing how true that is but theyre beautiful seeds :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Skunk fresh new gen, plant 1

Orange new gen, plant 1

I’ll keep digging until I find a stunning cut to pass around :muscle:

12 Likes

Just a quick question, are you sure the dates on your seeds are right ? As white widow in seedform wasnt made till 1994/95.

2 Likes

How did they come out did they live?

2 Likes

No they were a few feet below the nearest window, so they stretched till they fell over and died.

1 Like

SLH :arrow_down:
6359ebdd5c6b29aa65b32ebcd69ed386ccc95721_2_375x500.jpeg

Sour Diesel :arrow_down:
d5862b3f6cab0f970655f374157492f918acb991_2_375x500.jpeg

(Transkei x Durban Poison) x SLH :arrow_down:

7 Likes

SD and SLH…. Damn JP, nice :+1:

1 Like

Thanks! More to come in a couple weeks… I very got a couple Moroccan landrace strains, Beldia Kif and Ketama seeds coming down. These were bred, washed, bred and washed again off property to keep my seed runs true to form. As well as a Romulan seedrun and Romulan x Pine Tar kush cross :raised_hands::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes