Show us your pets that protect your plants!

I don’t have any pets but I baby sit one sometimes until i can get a yard cheap.
Have fun!

11 Likes

When they aren’t sleeping, these three guys purge the life force of mice and rats that think they can wander into their yard :joy: :v:

16 Likes

Hard outta likes, but I can tell just from the pics, I’d like those three guys a lot!

3 Likes

Yo they look like the FAFO crew lol.

1 Like

Hopefully not the beneficial birds and insects too

1 Like

As much as I hate to admit this my worst predator has been Cooper Morgan a 140 pound Rottweiler . Now affectionately known as No No Bad :dog::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:! He has really pissed me off and ate a few of my clones that @NDNCHILD & @OnePassionateGrower were nice enough to send me. I do have one Triple Spice still going that is over 2 feet tall now, I will try to remember to post a picture tomorrow as it is now too dark. Had to put a fence around it! :joy::joy::joy:

Don’t let the cute :relaxed: innocent :innocent: face fool you!

11 Likes

No cats in here boss…

10 Likes

Nice dog and oasis is that outside? I have the same swamp cooler and that was one my ideas a small greenhouse, solar panel for fans n swamp, swamp cooler, solar lights makem more light sensitive…cant wait to move

yep

7 Likes

That is a nice set up you got going and good protection as well

1 Like

you’ve got a great grow space going

1 Like

duke “wookie” ™ pulling day shift earlier this spring.
taking a break after 'tard barking the fenceline at the landscapers mowing the church field behind us.

3 Likes

the boy and Leia.

2 Likes

Mr. Hercules and his little sister Zelda

4 Likes