Show your animal

Wow he’s going to be huge ? He’s a large breed hey ? My mastiff Sammy was the best . Gentle giant she was … I wish they lived longer , the large breeds … he’s beautiful .

2 Likes

Mine is settling in well . He’s already house trained !! Don’t mess with me and my posse !

16 Likes

And now a little older…

19 Likes

Hope he doesn’t chomp those !! Lol . My guy is eating weed off the table heheheh …

2 Likes

The original crew. The mal mix helped me catch a guy in my greenhouse. Her mom and Friday both liked sunning themselves in the greenhouse on hot days. It’s just Friday now.

18 Likes

@Marcus420

Not technically… 1st dog is pure mutt, then pitbull(prob has american bulldog based on father) playing with dalmation, & fawn pitbull…(pitties were mine, others were friends’). that dalmation was a bull dyke, meaner than hell & lifted her leg to pee on trees. :astonished:

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

My cat also loves laying under the cannabis! So cute!

6 Likes

The younger guy on the right is Gizmo, a 5 month old male English Mastiff cross. We suspect there may be Boxer in there somewhere. He came to us about 10 days ago, malnourished, and at least 20% underweight. We figure had been starved for a couple months. No matter the outcome, we weren’t going to leave Gizmo where he was. So far he’s put on about 7 pounds, and is well on the road to being an equal member of the family.

18 Likes

Hola Gang

Hazy basking in the sun

Bare

22 Likes

Teva. :cross: She was such a sweet and gentle companion. 110 pounds of Rhodesian Ridgeback. :peace:

23 Likes

:dog2: :astonished: ( :point_left: His buddy on the left) No kidding-- a real tea-cup Mastiff, a living myth! :smile: :hugging:

Very cool. :thumbsup:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

My Dabby Doo begging for attention on a snowy afternoon.

23 Likes

You must drink your tea from a 50 gallon drum @cannabissequoia.

Two weeks ago when we brought Gizmo home he was just skin and bones and weighed 40lb. He’s coming along really well and already weighs just under 50lb. The big guy on the left in the photo is Kodiak, our 7 yr old Saint.

7 Likes

Ruby

Just chilling glad her buddy is home

18 Likes

19 Likes

This guy just saw his own reflection in his tank this is the darkest I’ve seen his beard some1s pissed

17 Likes

22 Likes

Hounds are bad ass!!! Nice picture for obvious reason(s)

4 Likes

16 Likes

I’m beyond grateful for my beautiful rescue pup … He’s intuitive somehow and he’s been extra attentive with all my family members and myself… I’m not sure what breed he is , doesn’t really matter … He’s kind , intelligent and protective … In these uncertain times , his love is unconditional and welcome :pray:

22 Likes