Show your animal

resized
My Little Man is now 155lbs of pure muscle

23 Likes

He cute!

My sons green cheek.
She wants the finger. :joy:

18 Likes

Ohh is that a pineapple? I have a turqouise.

16 Likes

Omg… I LOVE him! :heart:

2 Likes

She is really working “the cute” for some attention!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

7 month old English Mastiff.

She is now close to 2 years old and around 150 lbs.

She thinks she is a lap dog.

25 Likes

Charlie is the pup and Esmeralda is the snake

18 Likes

12 Likes

last year’s pic. didnt do the bunny ears this year. the camouflage worked. bunny didnt make it. lol.

20 Likes

Here’s E.Z.
Just got his chew everything ass a week ago

18 Likes

LOL Cute , Hide all the shoes and socks

4 Likes

And everything else.
Too late on shoes and 1/2 my socks
:sob:

5 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Keeping snake as a pet

One of many dart frogs I’ve bred and raised. I’ve got a couple different species of them as well as quite a few snakes in the apartment. Awesome pets everyone!

12 Likes

Mine went through 3 plastic kiddy pools because she kept chewing the shit out of them & tugging on the edge while in it. :roll_eyes: So I tried a galvanized wash tub… dimpled & pin-holed that #%&$^*( thing too. :astonished:

I’d suggest some fancy pet-store indestructable thing or a heavy duty rubber chew toy that you can “bait” with a treat that’s hard to get any of. They’ll work at it for a lot longer. :wink:

My first pit chewed on rose bushes! Stupid-ass! :joy_cat: :rose:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’ve had 4 pits before this one and the best I’ve found is a cow leg bone. Last about 6 months . leather football’s about 5 mins but they were their fav.

4 Likes

Is that an azureus (I think thats the name)? My friend used to have those and a couple pumilios too which are apparently rare? They were really cool to watch, especially eating their dusted crickets haha

2 Likes

Stuff peanut butter into a kong and freeze. It will keep him occupied for hours

8 Likes

Took copper outside the other day hes such a scaredy lizard took off under the house poor guy we will have to ease him back in2 the real world

10 Likes

Yes, it is an Azureus.

2 Likes