In this heat I might partake in some

2 Likes

:joy:

18 Likes

complete. LMFAO. ^^^^^^^^^ +20

3 Likes

GUS

16 Likes

Hahahahaha! That’s a classic. You should send it to the manufacturer of that snake oil!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

That’ll keep people from stealing your pot plants…very cool

4 Likes

I got two little black mofos that were born outside the house they drive me crazy but i love them at the same time

12 Likes

ZAPPA!

14 Likes

Not mine ,sadly
This is a Dancing Lemur I saw on my morning Drive around

13 Likes

XMas in May!

17 Likes

Is that a border collie? Super cute and smart looking dog.

@livingthedream I want to pet it lol. Are they smart like monkeys? I’d love to try and befriend one.

8 Likes

She’s a Border Collie x Australian Shepard.
I think somewhere early in this thread I talk about her being a “keeper pheno” :grin:

Smartest dog I’ve ever known and also the most loyal. She’s my bff. I named a weed strain after her- Stella Fuel :wink:
(AJs Sour D x Local CO purp)
She’s better than the weed.

10 Likes

Lol awesome. Hope you didn’t have to kill too many males to find your keeper!

7 Likes

Sick Humor! Lol. :joy:

3 Likes

Hahaha! my dog would break through every one of those in 5 mins flat! I found out the hard way what was inside of a baseball.

Super cute dog!!

7 Likes

@beacher you and me both mate , and yes they are very intelligent I believe , there is a lodge not far from me that has Lemurs . The really cool thing about this is they roam around large islands freely , they don’t like getting their feet wet apparently . When you get off the canoe they climb all over you checking you out - does this guy have a banana hidden somewhere
they are not tame so you have to be careful - as the guide states they bite lol

4 Likes

Whoa I’m not sure if I’d like that haha. Here in Canada animals are all afraid of us and I kinda like it that way. Maybe eat a few lemurs to get the smell on ya…warn the others :grimacing:

4 Likes

LOL - I blame John Candy. :wink:

Canadians seem so friendly & polite, animals are afraid of them, and there’s a UFO landing pad in Alberta. WTF. Now I’m scared! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes