Show your animal

Gustav - GUS to us.

21 Likes

to the top right is the newest addition, Sassy - 9 weeks old full Rottie from mother, Angel (middle) bred to son’s male Rottie. Bandit, the Pitweiler and rascal, the cat. They all go out together and come in together as a group lol always playing with each other.

17 Likes

nice cat :slight_smile:

thanks for the look

Dequilo

5 Likes

Unfortunately I lost my boy Pit Casper, but his daughter Bandit(from Angel, an ‘ooops’) carries on for him!

4 Likes

Thnx Dequilo, we live in the country and we got her for a ‘mouser’ from the ASPCA a year ago at 6weeks old and she’s become loved by all the dogs…actually I think she believes SHE’S one of em!

6 Likes

Hi, my name is Kallie and I want to be a good girl, but I don’t know how. I talk ALL the time too.

11 Likes

My best friend Bucket. He’s been at my side for the past 16 years since he wandered into my garden as a little 1 year old stray kitten. He’s been with me since I was in 6th grade.

Now he’s an old guy. He’s had a long healthy life and he’s going to pass on soon. He’s been such a good friend. I hope I’ve been a good friend for him too.
I love you Buck!

19 Likes

Hey @zephyr. I love the last pic. The mutual love in that picture is real and beautiful. I had my Orange Tabby Lucy for 15 years. I backed over her with my car while she slept under it. True story. Heartbreaking tragedy. It’s still painful. She was the queen of cats. Chased dogs out of her yard at 15.
Peace and thanks for the great pic.

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

This is my traveling buddy, shadow and grow partner Bobo. We rescued him last year.

10 Likes

Zappa

13 Likes

This morning I found the second baby California Kingsnake dead in my backyard and I caught the murderer too! No idea where he came from, just showed up and neighbors say he’s not theirs. I’m an animal magnet. You will see in time that they just find me. Dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles just appear around me. I’m thinking he can be Wolfy Boy or Diggy for DiggySoze. Whatcha guys think?

11 Likes

I think Id call him Plissken , as in Snake Plissken .

9 Likes

he’s a nice little guy. I like Wolfy. Look at those paws, he’s pretty young and looks like he will be a strong medium size tomcat. Seems like he wants to be friends, he even got you some snakes.

Floyd’s suggestion of Snake Plissken is also pretty dope.

3 Likes

He likes to take naps in my backyard. I watch him while working in garden in the sunroom.

17 Likes

What a honest looking dog! Handsome.

3 Likes

This is Gin she’s my friend :hugs:

18 Likes

The democratic process has prevailed. Behold the Snake Plissken v2.0! Moms is working on the eye patch! I don’t know how to photo shop. :pleading_face:

12 Likes

He is already killing things so he already has badass down . Kind of a cute badass though .

4 Likes

4 weeks Old now. Such a cute litter.

19 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve already posted but I’ll post some more. This is me and our 15 year old border collie mix Declan, he’s a great boy unfortunately he has kidney disease and his days are numbered, and the white cat is 9 years old her name is Vanille she is absolutely obsessed with me for some strange reason, if i sit or lay on the couch it can be expected she will be on me.

And in this picture both cats are enjoying the dogs bed,funny thing is both these cats hated each other so they’ve come a long way. The greyish/blackish guy is 12 years old and his name is Goliath cause he used to be huge till we put him on a diet, he unfortunately has kidney disease as well.

16 Likes