Show your animal

Siouxsie is a very proper lady…

… except when she’s not…

And my boy Bowie is pretty much the greatest dog ever…

They love each other… Brother and sister…

Also, weed!

18 Likes

some pix of my Chilean Rose

…sadly,she died some yrs ago…

13 Likes

Just adopted these two . Gary and Ginger . Gingers the grey one .

14 Likes

If they are still new see if the wife will let you change their names to Indica and Sativa? :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Already had a cat named Indica . So that’s not happening . Named Gary for friend that passed a couple years ago . Got them a few days ago .

6 Likes

Do you need experienced and aggressive tiny snake control? Then you need to contact Snake Plissken & Associates. This little, donkey eared, bobcat son of a bitch does NOT play when it comes to non-venomous baby snakes and assorted reptiles. Sure, he looks cute, but this is guy will kill a snake then walk inside like nothing even happened. When he’s not covered in the blood of his victims, he likes to harass Cheeky all over the house and take naps.

Small enough for the compost bin.

10 Likes

Tiger snake rescue, was stuck in the tank, nasty fuckers, got bitten by one a few years ago

10 Likes

This Tyson. He is 17
Chihuahua × Pomeranian

My daughter said he is not like a dogs personality cause hes communicates so well. Lol This is how he spends most of his days now. He is a little slower and can not hear me any more.

He will not poop in his own yard so I have had to go on at least 2 walks a day for the last 17 yrs. :exploding_head::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good Boy!

15 Likes

Bolt

17 Likes

Yes I can see the phone number on the tag. Its the counties number not mine

19 Likes

16 Likes

There’s that “box of kittens” I’ve been looking for! So very, very cute. Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Anyone know what this track is from? Was on an island on the Fraser River came across these… I’m a city boy so got a little freaked out :grin:

6 Likes

canine for sure. Can u show a pic of some sequential steps. Could be wolf how outside toes point out. But im saying yote/fox/dog

6 Likes

No more pics that was yesterday :wink:

3 Likes

Zappa & Gordy

:cowboy_hat_face:

20 Likes

14 Likes

Our baby! I would put his name but I don’t want to out myself!! :wink: We have his father also!! J.R. Smith has his sister/brother! If your looking for a dog that cost more then a child then this is your breed!! Lol never AGAIN! The wife says we will always have one but I hope not because they are a lot of work!!

16 Likes

16 Likes

4 weeks as well! The wife has a rescue, we take in upwards of 50 kittens a year, got a ferret & an attack parrot also! Lol

20 Likes