Show your animal

Meet DJ 5L

17 Likes

Fluff Fluff OG?

3 Likes

2 pussies is always better then one!! :wink: Lol we have a rescue that had kittens(all placed) and she thinks I’m her man or something now!?? I can’t even pet her or she gets all whacky.

4 Likes

My son has a few of these!!

2 Likes

It’s a Coywolfote! Lol that’s not what it’s called but all the coyotes we have in the NE are HUGE because they breed with wolf’s back in the day! Unc pulled a 75lb coyote off the farm a few years back.

1 Like

omg that dog is too cute

2 Likes

We recently adopted these two . They are at that age where they get into everything . But they like to take a break and watch nature shows .

3 Likes

Ya I put natgeo on for the dogs before I left the house.

5 Likes

Papillon? Will be my next dog. In 12 years or so.

3 Likes

yes, he is a great dog - I highly recommend the breed, they are very smart and loyal

3 Likes

Here’s my puppies. Both are rescue dogs and both are members of the Beans’ family.

17 Likes

17 Likes

Ghost and Mao

15 Likes

14 Likes

Annie is a 6 year old Lab who is agressively social, and irreverently attached to her people. She spends most of her time waiting for people to get up, so that they can pet her.

Winnie (Winchester) is a 2 year old stray cat I got as a kitten, she’s quite small. The people that had her before took her away from her mother fairly early. That aside, she’s your average cat, she loves me over all other humans, but she’s warming up to the dog now even.

Simon, Archie, and Link are 3 years old and still happy to be guinea pigs; they eat, sleep, and squeak.

18 Likes

Mr. Leon White (LeeLee) and his brother from the same litter, Mr. Bibbers BlackCat (BeeBee). They are ten years old. They are the kittens of Elvis CottonKitty and ThinMint MommaCat, and grandkittens of Iggy and BitchKitty on the Elvis side. At one point I had 8 fixed and shotted cats from this family, which I transferred by car from Houston to a new living location roughly 5 hours away in 2012. These two are all that are left of what I consider my family, as my parents died since, and the other cats died excluding these two pictured and grandfather Iggy, and grandkitten and brother Tip SpiritKitty-- long may they run whereever they have gone to. Iggy and Tip despite generational gap were two of the same: extremely long, rangey, male grey tabbys with white socks. While I have had at least one cat for roughly 50 of my 52 years on Earth, and some have been extremely long lived, 26 and 24 years for two of my past cats, and while I could go on for hours, I simply want to say these cats of this lineage are personable and intelligent, and have suffered as a family events none of my other cats had to, and these special creatures deserved better from the good Lord. Just my 2 cents.

13 Likes

Ghost is a trippy looking cat! Me likie :smiley:

2 Likes

My rescue, best thing that’s ever happened to my wife and I. Yes that means we have no kids yet lol. Love animals.

14 Likes

16 Likes

Great looking puppy dogs man! Are they related?

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

3 Likes