Show your animal

What a handsome doggie! I love the eyes. Lots of love in those eyes.
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::mask::chile:

3 Likes

Gordy and Zappa

14 Likes

16 Likes

The floof trap :rofl::sweat_smile::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

16 Likes

I’ve been a dog person my whole life, in part because I’m allergic to cats. My gf has two cats, one of them hides all the time but the other struts around and has a super cool personality. That’s Boo:

14 Likes

:wink: keep feeding him good…with the munchies he could look at you in a new light… :cut_of_meat: :joy_cat:

you should invest :moneybag: in whatever brand of dog food you buy :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Just watching the babies grow, keeping em safe. Good boy.

17 Likes

Lola is a 7yo Harlequin Dane

21 Likes

Our family had a fawn GD & silver mini-Schnauzer(:confused:) when I was born… my first friends & trusted advisors.

Hard to avoid seeing Great Dane poop. :+1: :wink: Not like invisible toy dog turds. :laughing: They were bigger than me!

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Growing up, my next door neighbors were an elderly couple. They both passed and the house was left to one of the grandkids; who happened to be an idiot. He had two Great Danes. It was a two-story house and this idiot would leave an upstairs window open so the dogs could go out it to one of two porch roofs.

Seeing two giant dogs walking about on the roof was funny but watching the gigantic poop piles build up on said porches (one of which was about ten feet from our back door) was nasty. The idiot would just leave them up there.

Marty - wherever you are, I hope you’re covered in dog poop.

4 Likes

16 Likes

#DEAD @Kingmambo :rofl: :poop:

3 Likes

…both red nose? :clown_face: :nail_care:

:rofl:

:evergreen_tree: :wink:

2 Likes

Just had him at the vet 81kg(178 lbs) he’s super smart but a total asshole !!! Ask not what your Mastiff can do for you ask what you can do for your Mastiff ( at least that’s how be views the world )

15 Likes

Such a rough life here…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::joy:

12 Likes

15 Likes

@Chronickyle Man, that’s livin the dream right there! Someday I’m moving back home to MT and I’m going to have my cows, horses and chickens. Awwwww yeah!!!

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Yes I Lovee My cow babies. They are scottish highlanders pure bread, the black one is named bebe the red one is my bull Flynn. The whiter one is named faith and her calf is named Hank.

10 Likes

I had a farm a few years back. That’s hard work! But I love the animals…

19 Likes

your goat is hilarious. do you have anymore pictures of the pig? i’ve always wanted a pig, lol.

4 Likes