Show your animal

They live freely in the woods, just for dinner I show up

1 Like

Albino squirrel is cool

2 Likes

My favorite chicken, Whitey.
She would snatch a joint out of your hand if you werenā€™t careful.
Layed a huge green-blue egg, everyday too.

11 Likes

Oh dear!

Look who showed up after weeks of hideous snow & cold! Eating bird food!

Massachusetts March 2015

8 Likes

This is what i am getting. For the new house, which is really big and has a huge lawn with fruit trees and allā€¦ She is gonna be a guard dog loved by our little familyā€¦

Dobermanns, the only dog youā€™ll ever needā€¦ LOL

8 Likes

Make sure she is well socialized and loved. She will be great!

2 Likes

We are gonna love her a lot, and i am gonna train her a little but consistenly. When visitors or family members come over whe will be put in a cage or a chain. I donā€™t want her to be friends with anyone other than my wife and kidsā€¦

Thanks man, will do!

I got a nasty bite from a poorly kept Dobermann.

Huge responsibility, every day the dog is alive!

Peace

99%

2 Likes

I think you showed us right!? Cosā€™ you work visiting people at their houses, that dog should have been kept.

1 Like

All True + 12 Characters!

1 Like

Sorry bro, i remember Mia @Ohhhh saying it looked like a zombie biteā€¦ HAHAHAHAHA!

And it does man!

that could cause some really bad stuff to develop with the dog, just IMO of course. They thrive on being social, they will desperately want to see visiting family members, by crating them away you could produce a crazy dysfunctional dog. Any dobie is going to know the difference between friends & family and a person with bad intent, you donā€™t need any special training for that.

Even if a friend you trust is thinking bad thoughts the dogs will know, Iā€™ve seen it happen many times. You want to allow them to love your family members which is a normal pack instinct.

4 Likes

I will follow your advice with caution. But that i have heard before, they are canine lie detectors just like German Shepherds!

Thanks @Muleskinner!

This is old man Luger. His quality of life is deteriorating because of his hips. Weā€™re very close to having to make that difficult decisionā€¦

15 Likes

I had a Weimaraner not too long ago, she was noble, sweet, spoiled and very brave. I cried like a little boy when she left. I still at this moment feel my eyes water just remembering what good times we had. She loved the sea and would swim with me and oh myā€¦ I miss my beautiful doggie man!

Sorry about Luger!

3 Likes

A few months ago we lost Shadow Girl. She was not coming out from under the bed (her place) we took her to the vet which misdiagnosed her with a urinary infection. It was a different infection that had gone septic. We went to dinner, and she seemed fine, when we returned she was by the door breathing extremely heavily and slow, she wouldnā€™t move. The kids were around the corner of the couch. She stood up with all she had left and turned the corner to see the kids. I picked her up to take her to the car and get her to the hospital and she died in my arms. I believe she stayed alive while we were at dinner just to say goodbye. We all miss her like crazy.

6 Likes

We do it all for the kids, donā€™t we? Sorry about Shadow man, my ā€œBonnieā€ died in my arms as well.

:cry:

Oh man, i am so very sad nowā€¦ I shouldnā€™t have brought that upā€¦ Letā€™s smile to counter the sadness!

At least Iā€™m happy when itā€™s time for my plant children to ā€œdieā€ lol am I right?

I like to call it transcendence, from my lungs to my mindā€¦ LOLOLOLOL

1 Like

Wow, beautiful dog, I love German shepherds.