Show your animal

@MadScientist I don’t get that kind of happiness, at least for the time being. I just meant when it’s time to chop.

@alpine thanks he’s a purebred long hair. I helped a guy move his kennels and he stiffed me on payment. A couple years later he showed up on my doorstep with a puppy.

2 Likes

This is my girl. My wife thinks I love this dog more than her. She may be right. The dog don’t ever bitch at me. Lol

15 Likes

Tough as it gets.

All my sympathy.

2 Likes

12 Likes

These are great creatures.

I love the pose on the first one. “King of the Hill”

And who could miss the background in the 2nd shot.

Very nice!

2 Likes

He’s a good dog by name Lumpi and he count 13 dog years :smiley: He is an old man but in a perfect condicion.

11 Likes

My bestest buddy. He’s 13 in people years now and he’s got some wear and tear…

But he’s my most loyal companion and I love him dearly.

20 Likes

I love the expression on his face.

Is he looking for a treat?

Always! That’s his way of asking for my attention. It could be treats, pats, going outside, walks… The next thing after he sits up is I get to guess what he wants. I often get the feeling that he chooses from the options I mention even if that’s not what he has in mind at first!

Who’s got who trained?! LMAO!!

5 Likes

Ten mucho cuidado si es tu primer perro o incluso tu primer perro de defensa. Dobes y Malis son los perros mas dificultosos de tratar correctamente y no tienen problemas en pagar los errores de trato con mordiscos.
En este u otro hilo un buen amigo angloparlante nos describe lo que puede pasar con un Presa Canario tratado como una mascota…

Be very careful if it is your first dog or even your first defense dog. Dobes and Malis are the most difficult dogs to deal with correctly and do not have problems paying the bite-dealing mistakes. In this or another thread a good English-speaking friend describes what can happen to a Presa Canario treated as a pet …

3 Likes

Happy to see you @MiG! Thanks for the advice, will take into account…

1 Like

Missing a limb off this toad.
Picked up from a supplier they have DMT in their resin glands (not pictured) here they eating.

3 Likes

Youre my kind of guy @99PerCent! Love the pics, especially that Good Doggo. There is unending joy in nature.

Very nice, I looked into getting one several years ago and could not find a supplier where I live. Those cane toads can get very big, have you tried excreting the puss from the glands?

1 Like

Huge reptile and amphibian fan, and that’s one I’ve not been able to find. Would give my left nut for a breeding pair

----------_

Screwed up and let her fall asleep on me, now I’m stuck

13 Likes

I have not found enough time in order to execute this procedure.

7 Likes

@shroomgod

He looks happy and healthy. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Some Red Belly Woodpeckers have been making the rounds.

Here’s a hummingbird, not flying…

11 Likes

She did it to me again!

13 Likes