Show your animal

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vm90y3rxWT4kMWIs1

7 Likes

My third rescue Vienna I had to put down December 27th 2017, broke my heart.

The white square hipped German Shepard is my next dog I’m picking up this week from a service dog training centre. She is not a service dog and was intended to be a prime breeder to instil her fine qualities into their service dogs. but at 3 years of age she has not gone into heat. So, for the spay fee she is being rehomed. It was a veterans group I belong to who had connections and set me on this path. Bottom line, with cannabis and a dog I’d be long gone. My new dogs name is Bella. who I hope to get Wednesday or Thursday :slight_smile:

13 Likes

That is always hard. Beautiful dog.

3 Likes

I hear that! You’re going to love having a wolf-dog. (I am officially german shepherd-crazy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Sorry about the loss of your Vienna. I was the same way, it took me about 3 months after the passing my last dog to get another one.

6 Likes

Note, “without” not with cannabis. Have not sorted out if I can edit yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ya you can. Press the 3dots to open the full task bar, then the pencil icon to edit.

3 Likes

Congratulations! Much love and respect @BushManDan!

3 Likes

my Rottweiler Maggie and pit bull lab mix named Pluto

11 Likes

Mad dog is tired of this day :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

13 Likes

Really thinking Summer about now.

8 Likes

This is my rescue pup Abu he is about 6 months old a golden retriever, German Shepard, Collie mix.

17 Likes

Handsome beast.

Great friend!

3 Likes

Handsome dog!
He almost has the face of a lion :lion_face:

5 Likes

The blonde one is my LD and the dark one his girl Turbo. LD was 15 in that pic and passed away last spring he was my best and one of my only friends. turbo has taken up the slack a bit but she’s my wife’s girl. The two pups are a couple of his daughters, shadow and red. One each for my kids
Not the same without my bud but I’m saving my pennies for an African boerboel. I need a big guy so I don’t have to stoop down so far for a scratch behind the ears.

19 Likes

Beautiful shepherds! I’m glad you got 15 good years with him, sounds like a lucky dog. He’s got a happy twinkle in his eyes in those pictures.

3 Likes

Thanks man!
His line had been in my family for three of my generations straight out of ww2 He had an occasional seizure and passed it to his pups so I had to let that go.
I’m hoping I find him again in the new breed. There’s always been an LD in my family and there always will. I can’t bring myself to get another GSD so here’s to new beginnings!

4 Likes

OK I give up…what’s “LD”???

1 Like

Short for El Dorado lol. My dad said his name was to complex for training.

2 Likes

Ace 9 1/2 y.o German Shepherd. Named after the original bathound.

17 Likes