Show your animal

My wonderful Dog Georgia is currently expecting to have a litter of puppies in the next couple of weeks. Her hubby Romeo is also quite handsome and I am beside myself with impatience and pride as I know for certain these pups will be absolutely gorgeous and both mom and dad are very intelligent and as obedient as you will find anywhere. Romeo is a Rotwieler/Akita cross

Georgia is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier.

17 Likes

13 Likes

1.Sugar Glider 2.White Swiss Shepert

16 Likes

Who’s that in the tree eh. Lol. I’m fond of Love Birds

11 Likes

Bet that’s one smart as fuck dog. Lovely coat too.

1 Like

So every time @Muleskinner shows up with his dogs, they go nuts in the back yard. I think they are just crazy.

6 Likes

Garbage hounds! :dog:
Empty suet cage behind him :laughing:

2 Likes

The squirrels finished that off days ago. He’s here for a drink of water and whatever they didn’t eat.

Yard is a site. I’ll clean up on Easter Sunday and prune the fruit trees as well.

5 Likes

My puppy jumped in my parent’s pond yesterday, I had to fish her out. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

12 Likes

9 Likes

Holy f#ck! Is that a bear!? Ha! Ha! :grin:

3 Likes

:fish: :dog: :confused:

99%

2 Likes

Zappa fell asleep with his chillum.

6 Likes

I think the one on the right was shaking off snow, lol.

5 Likes

Cross of Labrador and Standard Poodle. Thus…Labradoodle. :cowboy_hat_face:

Nothing will bring joy like a box of kittens! :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that mad scientist she was a beaut aswell

1 Like

Yeah, with lot of generations n with the tipical phisical changes that domesticación brings, like happened durin PreHistoria to the dog… But be sure ya cant pet with the firsts wild generations…

1 Like

With this kind of poison, ya can save the dog with oral or inyected K vitamine… durin the first sintomalogie…

1 Like

Ese siempre es el primer síntoma para actuar
También muchísima o ninguna sed.
Luego aparece la apatía total, descoordinación física, vómitos, diarrea y orina con sangre…

Lo siento muchisimo, tico…

1 Like