…is this legal there?

1 Like

10 Likes

6 Likes

“At signs of first symptoms”…

1 Like

Si primo! Pinche coyotes! :cowboy_hat_face:

face of lion yes beautiful dog

Not very furry, but they are my animals none the less … i cared for the plants more then i did the fish to be honest lol

Here is my “Java Moss Farm” … lots of people in the aquarium hobby where i live love this stuff and i sell it regularly … pretty funny meeting some one in a parking lot with a zip lock baggie full of this stuff lol

ive always been a smoker but never got into growing… ive dabbled with planted aquariums, co2 and nutrient schedules and finally said to my self lets try to take this interest / hobby to the next level… and here i am, a new member on my first grow (will be posting a journal soon!)

• Swayze
9 Likes

welcome to overgrow, and I have a feeling you are going lo like growing more than anything else…

2 Likes

@oleskool830, I found this posting yesterday from you yesterday. Here is a photo of my son and his fiance’s kittens and his glass pipe. Guess what I did with your pic. :laughing:

6 Likes

I haven’t had pets for a few years now but these were my last kits.

C’fer was the lady of the house.

And her brother Hinchy was an unruly letch that would disappear for days and reappear starving hungry, eat his fill and try to leave again for another 10 days. Tried to harness train him when he was a year old. He didn’t agree to it one bit.

9 Likes

Jess my bullmastiff

15 Likes

Awe look at that face :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Red Dragon Flowerhorn I was finally able to get a decent shot of. He is about 6" at 10 months old.

Hopefully on his way to looking like this

17 Likes

Cool fish! It must be smart. Just look at that cranium!

4 Likes

Beautiful fish but boy does it have a lot on its mind. Ha! Ha!

4 Likes

Any indication when is his “horn” forms?

Must be quite the show.

3 Likes

This is what I woke up to this morning. The Mrs asleep. My son asleep. And Ace and general “Ichabod” nuisance chilling together. Coffee. Dawg doob and start my day then. Got a feeling this is gonna be a good one

12 Likes

Hace 4 días este chico apareció hambriento y sucio por Monte Adentro. Otro abandono. Lo he adoptado: es joven y muy inteligente…
En 4 días aprendió el “here”, " sit", “aport” y el “target”…
Fotos de hoy mismo, paseando juntos suelto por el monte…

4 days ago this boy appeared hungry and dirty by Monte Adentro. Another abandonment… I have adopted him: he is young and very intelligent … In 4 days he learned the “here”, “sit”, “aport” and the “target” … Photos of today, walking together without leash in the mountains …

15 Likes

That is a lucky dog @MiG
What did you name him?

Ese es un perro de la suerte @MiG
Cómo lo nombraste?

2 Likes

You’re not so scary when you’re sleeping and I put a bowtie on you :heart: If the neighborhood cats could just see this side of her :laughing:

12 Likes