Show your animal

My dads rottie. Kept him last week. Big ole goofball.

13 Likes

My Labradoodle Zappa. :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Caucasian Ochavkra:

13 Likes

My neighbor lady’s dog, Rudy always comes and visits when she doesn’t put him on his string. He just walks right up to my 4’ fence and jumps right over with no effort at all. 100lb. American Bulldog. He is the most sweet and gentle dog you’ll ever meet.

15 Likes

careful-- i’m sure he think’s he’s a lap-dog! :wink: hehe those 100lb bulldogs love to jump into my crotch or directly onto the knees when laid-out on the couch. :dog: + :elephant:

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

12 Likes

that’s a huge rabbit! looks like he could beat up the foxes

3 Likes

16 Likes

You can see how tough he is. Half his ear is gone. That rabbit takes no shit from anyone haha

6 Likes

Unidentified small bird in Greek tree. Slightly blurry in the style of the infamous @99PerCent lol

5 Likes

Can’t see it. :bird:

99%

2 Likes

Largest tree. On the right hand side of it . Closeish to the top brother

2 Likes

Kind of far off, can’t see what species.

:bird: :evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Looks like a member of the sparrow family tbh to me bro. It is a bit far off. But it was a longish drop over that balcony to get closer so I did what I could lol

2 Likes

@Pedro_Bann taking @99PerCent diet advice and eating a raspberry :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Pedro looks great in that light.

1 Like

Google pixel 2 ftw bro

1 Like

El pájaro puede ser un zorzal… Lo que si veo que bajo el balcón tienes varias higueras pero los higos no están en su punto aun… El arbusto en floración de abajo derecha es una adelfa, extremadamente venenosa…

Ahh, el Mediterraneo…:Tu imagen podría haber sido echa detrás de mi casa: puedo reconocer el paisaje como si fuera el mio…

The bird can be a thrush … What if I see that under the balcony you have several fig trees but the figs are not at their point yet … The flowering bush on the bottom right is an oleander, extremely poisonous … Ahh, the Mediterranean …: Your image could have been thrown behind my house: I can recognize the landscape as if it were mine… .

3 Likes

Harpua says hey!
Please excuse her eye booger

She’s a Fila Brasileiro (Brazilian Mastiff) and turns 2 on July 4th

13 Likes

She’s almost four now, still sweet, but skittish.
Choco lab

15 Likes