Show your animal

Magnificent dog! I like “Hooch”! It suits him.

I’m partial to the bully breeds as I have one myself. Smartest, most loving and sweetest dogs ever! They are such people pleasers. Amazing pets!

6 Likes

15 Likes

Saw a bit about this last night:

I tried to make some jackets for my last dog… the first was a complete failure resulting in something like a rigid cape or a pool-flotation device… the second came out pretty good but on my current dog I can buy doggiewear.

My hat’s off to the lady just for the tailoring challenge-- dog-legs are crazy weird shapes!

:v: :cow2::dog2:

:evergreen_tree:

14 Likes

so funny…every dog has the same look on their face - “please help! this is ridiculous - please get this off me!” :smile:

6 Likes

What we do not know vastly exceeds what we do know.

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/nation-world/she-has-never-been-wrong-siberian-husky-sniffs-out-owners-ovarian-cancer-3-times/507-619940778

6 Likes

Sittin’ there for almost 5 minutes now.

9 Likes

20 Likes

I’ve got three other pets but I had to show the stoner of the bunch :joy_cat:

19 Likes

My bitch Lady.

18 Likes

My heart is breaking tonight. These dogs showed up roaming our neighborhood about 2 weeks ago. People were posting pics and tracking them on my “nextdoor neighborhood” app. They showed up in my driveway barking with my dogs in the fence last week when the temps were down in the 20s. I brought them in and gave them warmth and food. I have spent the last week flooding social media and rescue sites looking for owners or a foster/re-home. My big dog will not accept them in her yard and I have to keep them separated.

They are very well behaved, house-broken, tightly bonded and very loving dogs, but I can’t keep them. Life sucks sometimes. Trying to do the right thing can be painful. I have to surrender them to the humane society.

:cry:

19 Likes

don’t feel guilty, hopefully the humane society will help the owners find them

5 Likes

I feel for you! Maybe call around for a no kill shelter. Here’s hoping those babies are chipped!

7 Likes

I’d take one if you were near me.
Ontario, Canada?

5 Likes

very sorry, beautiful dogs :frowning:

2 Likes

Hand feeding spiders? You sir are loopy. I wouldn’t hand feed a parrot let alone a spider.

If I kept one it would have to be in a box, in a box with a padlock. I would still wake to check it was still in there.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Life is shit sometimes.

At least you were kind enough to give them warmth shelter and love.

A true kind soul

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: I was joking mate, I used to tie a locust on a piece of thread nd dangle it above the spider it would do a flip onto it’s back and full on wrestle with the locust it was mental to watch.

Before even putting the locust in the cage it would fly around the room with me holding the thread it was like my very own kite thing hahaha
Like those little aeroplanes you tied to the ceiling that spun round…but mine was with a fkn Locust :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

except here i guess :blush: @Scissor-Hanz @ganjajuana Since you’re listed as being stuck in The Crawlspace, U.S.ofSomewhere, it’d help to clarify if we can help. (I can not) but sympathize entirely & have picked up strays every time I can. locally the rate of re-homing is 75%, not bad imo.

:four_leaf_clover:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

12 Likes

Lol @Meesh, if you ever come up above 49, let me know, I won’t wear a visi-vest on my drunken walk home from the bar :wink:

3 Likes