Show your animal

Male, or female? I have had the pleasure of living with a couple of these little killers in the past. My Rott’s did NOT rule the roost, with them running around.

3 Likes

Taking pictures of a black dog on a black couch is hard.

I hope you are stoned, for it makes for a better visual acuity exercise…

12 Likes

This is Bear and he is 5yrs old now. He is my Grow buddy and so much more! He is a Maltese / Pomeranian / Shih Tzu Mix. Looks like a stuffed teddy bear. Unable to go out in public without being stopped all the time. Bear has hiked about 40% of the Pacific Crest Trail (primarily forested mountain areas of the trail) He is also a certified WIlderness Search and Rescue Animal and was the smallest breed to have done so in Oregon and Washington. Bear has also served as Service animal for my now adult daughter who has severe Epilepsy (mostly under CBD control now) and he loves to visit Children’s Hospitals, Assisted living and Hospice care where he gets hugs from some of the best humans around.

14 Likes

Aww! He’s adorable! And what an amazing set of skills!

2 Likes

So funny! I was trying to take pictures of my black dog on the black couch wearing her black hoodie the other day! Hahaha! Umm yeah! Not so good.

2 Likes

That’s a killer adventure for such a monster of a doggy…Kudo’s to you and him for that. I have always wanted to hike that trail…Manning Park, B.C. to Mexico. How long of sections do you do? Or do you Yo-Yo?
Either way, good on Bear, he looks like a real trooper.

4 Likes

Man your dog is hilarious…I love seeing shaggy dogs like that run…My old friend had a miniature poodle, black, named Marley. That dog was probably the funniest dog I have met to date.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Ruby. Adba Rednose Pitbull Terrier

Weight : 120lbs I think she has diabetes lol

15 Likes

Cute lil gaffer…

2 Likes

Thank you. She’s 8 weeks old in the first pic. Shell be 8 years old this April.

4 Likes

This is the garden guardian Turtle…

16 Likes

that’s amazing, I’ve noticed that all breeds seem to love hiking trails in the mountains, my parents miniature Schnauzer used to go crazy running and jumping over the rocks. They’re all “wolf” on the inside!

2 Likes

I LOVE ROTTIES :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: beautiful dogs @Kobracom420

3 Likes

My boy Oso

15 Likes

Thanks!!! My family had a Sheep Dog, but Rotts have been the only dogs I have ever had…Four and counting…They are nothing more than big bed hogs…

Regards,

K.

4 Likes

That’s my youngest stoned girl :grin:

And that’s is the bigwig girl :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

Cute doggies…And, yes…It does look like the little one found your stash…The ear shot on the older dog is a good one.

2 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes