Show your animal

12 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

Even nicer place by the looks of it :sunglasses: on your part. Life’s definitely what you make it :grin::wink:

3 Likes

Cicadas in the south. By August they can get deafening. I’ve measured them at 85dB before in the back yard.

5 Likes

Had to google what that was but it’s similar to our crickets. I imagine you see your fair share of snakes n reptiles with all that food so nearby. Think you’ve changed my mind on moving to the countryside overseas :laughing: though I suppose it beats doors slamming and hearing sports cars being ragged about and the dirty air.

4 Likes

Let’s go Overgrow:

:evergreen_tree: Canoe Canoe?

2 Likes

Night pond

13 Likes

15 Likes

Wild parrots eating my damn sunflower seeds! They will not be shooed off either, I tried. 5 minutes ago I told my boyfriend we needed to get on the ladder and bag the heads. Ugh! So much for my seeds. At least I’m feeding the wildlife. I guess…

12 Likes

I know it’s not a constellation but I think that photo is sick as fuck we don’t have wild parrots in England let alone see them munching on a plant so mind = blown :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

A few decades ago they closed down an arboretum here and most of the parrots escaped. Now we have little flocks of them here and there. There were actually 3 of them. One was the look-out. I don’t know for what as they didn’t budge as I was yelling and flailing my arms at them. They may as well have laughed in my face. lol Fuckers!

4 Likes

@Explorer The Wild Parrots came back today at the exact same time. Brought a friend. There’s 4 now. I’ve given in… I suppose when something as random as this happens, let them eat seeds! btw… my pit bull doesn’t even scare them off. Bad asses those birds.

5 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen of Overgrow, it is my pleasure to introduce you to Merle The Pearl, professional ball chaser and proponent of CBD treats for dogs.

19 Likes

Aww! I love Merle The Pearl! Hi cutie Merle!

4 Likes

This is Selene Australian shepherd
blind in covered eye
ripped tendon in knee got surgery
lost a pad of her paw
6 months later she’s back to her old clumsy self with a High play drive and talks back (Roos)

15 Likes

Pie? Or stew? roasted for the twenty

3 Likes

Fire. Fire will fix that right up!

2 Likes

I’ve not seen one of those dogs before I don’t
think but looks beautiful reminds me of a fluffy border collie.

4 Likes

My sister has 2 grey Aussie’s. Beautiful dogs, but busy? Want to herd everything they do.

3 Likes