Show your animal

It’s been 2 weeks since I posted the pic and video of my spider. She has moved farther away from the light but building her trap every night still. It’s about as big around as a silver dollar now.

9 Likes

Is that a garden orb spider?

2 Likes

Where was this picture taken? It looks amazing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Probably my best bitch to date. Would chase for miles, to the extent that we put a tracking collar on her. 21 kilometres was her record. Sadly, haven’t got anything close to her from litters.
Loved all kids, but hated everyone higher than about 5 foot. Go figure.

10 Likes

It is some type of orb weaver. I usually see reddish brown ones in my area but this guy is black and grey like tree bark camo. She has grown noticeably larger over the last two weeks she’s been coming around. She was back last night with another huge beautiful web.

1 Like

Max is our 9 yr old German Shepherd. He catches frisbee and balls and has a serious attitude with strangers. We love him so much. I have had the honor of raising G Sheps since I was 8 yrs old when I got my first one for my birthday. Bog

Seed Info… Bogland72@gmail.com

18 Likes

Hi max!

The kitty is in witness protection and running away from the camera. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

I heard it said that Shepards were the popular dog of the 1960s, Dobies in the 70s, Rott’s in the 80s, Pit’s in the 90s… and now internetadoodles or whatever the flavor of the week instadog.

:thinking:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I was expecting my wife’s face next to me when i woke up this morning, no such luck! Haha

12 Likes

20 Likes

I won’t ask what you dreamed about… :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

@slo-mo12 What kind of dog is that? I love him (her?)!

3 Likes

That’s one of the several beaches that make up the Northern Humboldt coastline. I live a few miles away. I must have done something right in a past life lol. But I also made being in a beautiful place a priority in my life. Super grateful…

3 Likes

Some days I’d rather wake upto that :rofl:

5 Likes

I sit on the top of the tree singing for a mate or out of joy.

the cardinal is a majestic bird,

2 Likes

She’s here! Beanz…Informally Beanie…LOL

18 Likes

Thank you! she’s an Italian Mastiff or “Cane Corso”
her name is Mina. She’s our first mastiff, love the breed!

6 Likes

so cute, love the puppy days, can’t wait to get another one.

5 Likes

Absolutely! hahahaha

3 Likes

TY…It is a challenge for sure and they grow so fast.

2 Likes