Show your animal

The vet thought he had a bit of Maine coon in him. At a normal cats weight he would look like bones haha vet says 16-19 is a good range

3 Likes

Hehehe. I saw the hillbilly dude on tv who catches everything by hand grab a Emu. It fuked him up lol. I was scared for him. Omg When I was a kid my family has 500 acres in Mizzou. those chickens chased my little ass all over the farm. Ptsd from that shit lol.

Seriously when someone says get that shit from my face, I donā€™t play. I brought my boa out ol girl up the street banged me in the nose. Shh. Never happened. Ostrich creatures confuse me. A land bird that runs 40mph. Iā€™m 6ā€™ 5" 250 and scared shitless of birds. Bird flu n shit. :laughing::blush:

Damn Iā€™m sweating.

3 Likes

Jesus Christ. Things a psycho with razor blade paws of furry. Should have names him F. KRUEGER! Buddies cat like that latches on to the mail man. He opened the door to sign for a letter. The cat kept off the fridge and scissor handed his ass. They had to put it down lol. Iā€™m sorry, but ice never heard of a cat being put down from a vicious attack. :joy:

Iā€™m done. Thatā€™s the funniest morning ive had. Time to roll one and watch some cat videos. Haha

4 Likes

Lolā€¦just looks straight up bitchyā€¦cats are hilarious

2 Likes

She walks all over me and I let her. Sheā€™s a queen for sure. She house broken. She will knock the back door keys on the floor to let me know. Supernatural kitty.

2 Likes

Itā€™s a joke in the fam that my rottie is in love with her hahah

I guess she jumped for the frisbee while twisting and either while she was jumping to get the frisbee or when she landed she broke her ankle

She likes to roo she goes roo roo roooooooooo when sheā€™s happy and wants something

Hands down aussies are such happy go lucky balls of energy next to dopey golden retrievers imo haha

Also everyone asked if we were sure we got a dog and not a pig because of her pink skin and white fuzz she had when she was a puppy haha

4 Likes

My mistakeā€¦I had the two breeds mixed upā€¦I thought she was part Collieā€¦Please donā€™t tell her I called her a Collie?..

Either way, they are very smart and fast dogs (Aussieā€™s).

They are also a very protective breed, are they not?

K.

3 Likes

Get her a Maine Coon. Theyā€™re said to be the dog of the cat world. And they donā€™t bark! Iā€™d have one myself if I didnā€™t hate cats.

Got bit by a cat once and within about 12 hours I almost lost my hand to infection. Only use Iā€™ve had for a cat since that day is something for the dog(s) to chase.

3 Likes

She rips squirrels apart then scatters them on the steps. Shes a serial kiler.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Iā€™ve always been a dog person, but I just love the shit out of this little mouser. Sheā€™s the sweetest little thing. :heart:

14 Likes

Young Chelsea Poo Poo Head. Album dropping whenever she gets up. Odā€™d off Meowijuana and catnip. Intervention time lol. I love my kitty.:+1:

She doesnt walk past me without saying hey.

10 Likes

Good old Max waiting to go to the dog park, ā€¦ and an unknown stray cat checking up on things. Havenā€™t seen a rodent in quite some time! ā€¦ lol

14 Likes

Serial Killer in the AM, bed hog in the PM hahaā€¦(or the other way around?).

K.

5 Likes

Hey Jetdro,

I think you have a fkn Dogfish in your poolā€¦

K.

4 Likes

Sheā€™s a any time hog. Little turd. She has a fetish of touching the pads of her paws on skin. Shes very smart and getting fatter like me. :grin:

3 Likes

My Belgian malanois is growing fast. Shes one smart cookie. Never met a dog that thinks like this.

15 Likes

There is a reason those Malanois are the go to dogs, for Police workā€¦Unreal capabilities, mentally, and physically. Looks like she is smart enough to claim your couch as hersā€¦

I have seen some crazy videos of those dogs doing some stuff that looks almost impossible to do. Very nice looking doggy Puff.

So it seems she has found the purrfect owner then, huh? I bet she appreciates you as much as as cat can haha. You might want to keep them foot rubs coming for her, if she is the Serial Killer you were speaking of haha.

On a side noteā€¦Did you know, almost every time a cat stares at you, it is trying to figure out how to kill you? Haha : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KpY-RTnC2A

K.

5 Likes

Yeah sheā€™d kill me do doubt. I get her wet food and a thimble full of high grade white milk lol. Not that 2% bullshit. She doesnt like her stuff cut lol. Who wouldā€™ve thought id have a cat and not an attack dog? Na we love all of the animals.:+1:

5 Likes

Turns out that ChiWeenie is a working breed. :grin:

7 Likes