Show your animal

Cheers everyone. Will let you know the outcome tomorrow. I’m gonna keep him by my side for the night anyway.

12 Likes

Thinking of you and your pup.
:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Really sorry to hear about your dog. Sending positive vibes everything works out for the best. :pray:

5 Likes

Cheers again everyone. Pups not making it upstairs tonight for obvious reasons so I’m bedding down on the sofa. Gonna fill some customs Dec’s in and then get some shut-eye

5 Likes

Such a pretty brindle color what kind of dog is he

2 Likes

Supposedly a staff x Manchester terrier but I don’t think he’s ever even walked past a manchester terrier :thinking:

1 Like

I hope everything goes alright and ur pup heals up well. Sorry to hear about ur hard times.

1 Like

These are my pups, zeus and journey

15 Likes

Stafford that’s what we call pitbulls when insurance or the police question about a dog​:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I miss my ole blue haired bitch Trixie …my cousins been breeding blues for bout 20 years

3 Likes

Exactly the same here. Definitely not a pit though :joy:

3 Likes

Sending lots of Prayers for your Pup

4 Likes

Cheers brother. Just waiting for news at the moment. Hopefully he pulls through. Gonna cost an arm and a leg either way

6 Likes

I understand, I spent almost 9,000 dollars to be told there was nothing they could do for a brain tumor in my last dog
Praying that you and your pup will be fine, hang in there.

4 Likes

:joy: english bulldog mixes :wink:

2 Likes

Please keep us updated. I definitely want to know the outcome. I love dogs more than humans, so I feel your pain and I know it’s upsetting for you. Your pup better get a big toy for being strong!

He’s gonna be a crazy fun pup in due time! I wish the best for him.

4 Likes

Most animals for me that. It’s a broken femur. Working out the best course of action. Should be able to fix it though if Google’s anything to go by.

3 Likes

What I found that you can do and maybe buy the sling or make a diy cast -

http://orthokids.org/I-Broke-My/Pediatric-Femoral-Shaft-Fractures

Femur fractures are treated based on the location of the break and the age of the child. In children younger than 6 months, most femur fractures are treated in a Pavlik Harness. This is a soft harness that holds the baby’s leg still. The bones in this age group have the ability to heal, reshape, and remodel to an amazing extent. From 6 months to 4 years of age, most femur fractures are treated by setting the bone (manipulating) and placing a body cast. Fractures that are around the knee are treated with a long leg cast, and fractures of the midportion and upper end of the femur are treated with a body cast (hip spica cast). Fractures that are treated in a cast usually do not heal straight and “end on end”. This is OK because the bone can grow straight over time with normal leg function.

https://www.thekennelclub.org.uk/health/for-owners/broken-bones/

3 Likes

We sure love our kids and pets so stoners can’t be all bad… Bog :grinning::heart:

17 Likes

:wink: Somethin tells me Bushy Old Dog & Bushy Old Cat haven;t ever had a bad day! :joy_cat: :herb: :dog2: :hugging:

Very sorry to hear @anon58740919 but I figure you wouldn’t have a wimp dog so he may just need some extended recovery time. :muscle: Keeping my blinders on for the moment. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes