Show your animal

My kid bought him a helmet and glasses lol

23 Likes

Looks like he needs to be in a side car on a Harley lol.

7 Likes

Lol. I was donated an amazing ebike from the company m2s. The owner Eric sent this baby for me to get around since I can’t drive due to seizures and I have asthma. This bike I wish I can find a side car. It goes 35mph and it gets me about 25 miles a charge. I want to be healthily next summer so I can ride this baby and get around. Hopefully a basket for him.

9 Likes

:rocket: :dog2: Commander Wierdo reporting for duty :joy_cat:

Not quite dog park gear… hehe

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

LOL. When I can get out of this house. You know he’s gonna be wearing that when we can go out lol. That’s his punishment for waking me up at 3am because he heard a leaf. Lol.

5 Likes

It is if we go back to visit nyc. He needs his riot gear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My 14 y old puppy.

Turbo the momma cat.
And Dot.

16 Likes

@anon58740919 How’s your pup? Just reading of this after vacation. Been 5 days since you gave word. Hope he is on the mend!

6 Likes

Hi @Meesh I have sorta updated I think at least. You’ll have to forgive me it’s been a real rough week. Pups doing much better it’s a broken femur he has but he will definitely pull through. Around 9 weeks and he should be back to bounding in the fields. As it stands im still lifting him in and out of the garden to do his business. Appetite has come back slightly now though. Safe to say bandits a trooper :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Oh good! Dogs are super strong! Poor thing though, he’s gotta be bummed. Luckily, he’ll heal fast if you can keep him down, soon enough he’ll get his energy and mojo back (Lord, help you, when he does).

6 Likes

Get well Bandit!

8 Likes

SO GLAD to hear the dog is gonna be fine!!! F\Good deal!!!

5 Likes

Thumbs up to all the critters, love em’ all !!

7 Likes

Another funny animal pic… the Wiener Bunny…

Not my bunny… this picture just cracks me up every time I look at it so I thought I’d share.
Credit to —> Crusoe the Dachshund! He’s a youtube celebrity, known worldwide…
but shown here in his bunny costume :smile:
As you can see he’s a master of disguise, and very serious about “being the bunny”.

Family friendly channel. I think Crusoe plays the dentist in this sketch.
Here’s a sample…

6 Likes

Ultimately, there was little we could do for her. We euthanized Tamaya Nov. 4th. Without a word of a lie, it was the worst experience of my life. The vet’s office really phucked things up bad (whole other story).

My wife has been on my ass for the last 10 years wanting to get a cat. Thinking I may relent one day, I did some research into cat breeds. Being the largest domesticated cat, the Maine Coon caught my attention.

This is Ursa, 11 week old female.

She nailed Kodiak last night. Poor bugger was completely innocent in the deal. He was sitting to my left, facing me. I reached down to my right side and picked Ursa up and just as I went to put her down on the arm of the couch the psycho bitch jumped at him. Got his tongue!

She was at the vet’s today for a check-up and got a clean bill of health along with nails trimmed!

14 Likes

Maine coons are really nice cats, but they can have a tendency to be a little squirrelly!

5 Likes

That is crazy Man…I had an old cat who thought he was a dog, and would shitkick my Rotts. I watched him in a narrow hallway, jump my dog, hang off one side of his belly, and swat his face over and over again, while my dog was running down the hallway yelping. Zero fks given, when cats attack. Nice looking kitty though Schmokey…I am sure she will keep you on your toes…

K.

5 Likes

Roux. She kills these:

14 Likes

I have 3 gsd…little sable and small bi-color are females

16 Likes

Two Rhodesian Ridgebacks with a rat

21 Likes